Chapter 9

ღRead, Comment, Vote, Enjoyღ

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Brianna's POV

"Justin?" the strange woman called.

"Oh shit" Dad said when he turned around.

Her face lit up with happiness.

She looked familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I glanced at Nick but he was deep in thought.

"He's probably trying to figure out who she is too" I thought.

The strange woman ran up to Dad and enveloped him in a hug.

Although I couldn't see his face, I could tell he was shocked by her hug as his hands stayed by his side.

Only about a minute after he started to pat her back awkwardly.

The woman surprisingly burst into tears on his shoulder.

"I missed you so much. The phone calls and letters I got from you when I was put away were never enough" she sobbed, "I missed seeing your face everyday - being able to hug and kiss you."

"What!" Nick and I exclaimed at the same time.

Ignoring Nick and I's presence, the woman pulled out of the hug, quickly grabbing Dad's face and attempting to kiss him.

"Miranda!" Dad yelled.

"Who the hell are you?!" I yelled, "Are you out of your mind?!"

Wait, Miranda?

I swear I've heard that name before...

"Justin?" she let go of dad, "Who are they?"

Dad sighed, "They're my children - Nick and Brianna."

"These little ugly things are your children?" she asked, "I knew you should've married me. We would've had much better looking kids than these little vermin you've had with that bitch Alli."

I gasped at her comment and saw Nick's fists clench.

"Miranda!" Dad yelled angrily.

"Listen here" I stepped closer to her, "I don't know who you are or what the hell your problem is. You can talk about me all you want but the day you say anything about my mother is the day I put you in a hospital."

She knelt down, looking me in my eyes.

"Aw, she's so cute" she pinched my cheek.

I slapped her hand away and glared at her.

She leaned in close to my ear, "There's nothing you can do to me that I haven't felt or been through already. Trust me you little piece of shit."

She leaned back with a smirk on her face and patted my cheek.

I smiled evilly before I reached my foot back and kicked her in the shin, causing her to let out a yelp of pain.

"I bet you haven't felt that before, now have you?" I smiled.

I have to remember to thank Mom for putting me in soccer - I could always deliver a powerful kick.

"Oh you motherf-" she began but was cut off by the nurse.

"Bieber family?" she said.

Before turning to look at the nurse, I looked up at Dad and saw a proud smile on his face at the kick I gave her.