Chapter 7

ღRead, Comment, Vote, Enjoyღ

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Justin’s POV

“Hello, you’ve reached the voicemail of Allison. I’m sorry I’m not available to take your call but if you leave your name, number, and message after the beep I’ll get back to you! Have a good day.”

“Allison, this is the 100th time I’ve freaking called you! Where the hell are you? Call me back” I yelled into the phone before ending the call.

I looked at the clock on the nightstand – which now read 1:43am.

I sighed.

This damn woman’ I thought.

I crawled into bed and soon after drifted off.

***

SLAM!

I immediately shot up.

I blinked several times before glancing at the clock.

4:21am

Turning to the other side of the bed, I saw Alli wasn’t in bed beside me.

Must be her coming in’ I thought.

Just as I was about to lay back down, I heard something downstairs smash.

“Oh fuck” came the familiar voice, followed by a giggle.

I sighed.

I lay down and closed my eyes.

“You look so perfect standing there

In my American Apparel underwear,

And I know now, that I’m so down,

You’re lipstick stain is a work of art,

I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart,

And I know now,

That I’m so down,

Hey, hey!

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey, hey, hey

Hey, hey” came Alli’s screaming/singing of one of her favorite songs from her favorite band, 5 Seconds of Summer.

I began to get out of bed when I heard ‘oomph’ followed by Alli’s voice saying “ow” and then a giggle.

I walked out of the room to see Alli on the stairs lying on her stomach.

“Justin!” she said when she saw me coming.

“Alli, do you know what time it is?”

I ran my hand through my hair as I walked towards her.

“I don’t know” she shrugged, or tried to, considering she was lying on her stomach still.

“It’s four freaking thirty in the morning. Where the hell were you?” I stood on the step in front of her, looking down with my arms crossed.

“I don’t know” she shrugged again, looking up at me.

I sat down where I was standing and immediately the strong smell of alcohol hit me like a ton of bricks.