Chapter 3

ღRead, Comment, Vote, Enjoyღ

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Alli’s POV

“Brittany Anne Bieber, get up here this second!” I yelled over the stairs railing on the second floor.

I heard somebody groan and soon after Brittany began ascending up the stairs.

“Yes Mother?” she said standing in front of me, arms crossed and weight shifted to one side.

“Let’s go.”

“Why?” she groaned again.

“Let’s go” I repeated and began walking in the direction of my room.

When we reached the room I locked the door behind us.

“What is this about?” Brittany asked sounding annoyed and bored.

“Remember what you said last week the day your dad came home?” I asked.

“Mom, I don’t even remember what we ate for dinner an hour ago” she rolled her eyes.

“Brittany, I’m not playing with you” I said sternly.

“Gosh, what has your panties in a knot?” she scoffed.

“You know what, you have gotten extremely disrespectful these last couple months” I pointed my finger at her.

“Finally you see something that’s changed about me!” she yelled angrily.

“Child, don’t you dare yell at me; I am your mother! Have some respect! I brought you in this world – I can and will take you out!”

“Why should I respect somebody that doesn’t even pay attention to their own goddamn child! You and Dad only pay attention to Brianna and Nick! It’s like I’m not even your child anymore!” she yelled angrily.

“What are you talking about?! We do pay attention to you!”

“Stop lying” she scoffed, “All you guys ever do is notice what Brianna does and what Nick does! I get straight A’s on my report card, not even a ‘congratulations Brittany’ or a ‘good job Brittany’ or a ‘keep it up Brittany! Nick got all B’s and one A on his report card and y’all throw him a freaking party! Do you not see how unfair this is?! The only time anybody pays attention to me is when I do something bad!” she yelled.

“That is not true and we both know it! Your father and I give you as much attention as we give Nick and Brianna!”

“Are you kidding me?” I could see tears prickling in her eyes.

“Bri-”

A sound came from her phone in her pocket, indicating she had a text message.

“Brittany, you damn well know your father and I love you as much as your brother and sister” I said as she read the message.

“You know what, I don’t even care anymore” she stormed out the room.

“Brittany!” I called after her, “Brittany!”

I watched her sit on the rail and ride it all the way down before running towards the front door.

“Justin!” I yelled as I reached the middle of the stairs. “Justin get Brittany!”

He got up and began heading to the front when we heard Brittany’s high pitched scream coming from outside.

“Mom! Mom help me! Let me go! Mom!” she yelled as I heard tires screech.

I ran down the stairs and saw Justin already running towards a car with Brittany half hanging out.

“Mom, Dad! Help me!” she yelled before her whole body was pulled into the car as it sped off around the corner.

Then, the car was gone with my daughter.  

•••••••••••••••••••••••

There's Chapter 3♫✪

I know its short but I wanted to give you guys something since you're such amazing readers.

Hope y'all liked it♡

Thanks for reading♡

Much love,

- αℓℓι ツ❥

P.S. Can I get 13+ reads and at least 4 votes for the new chapter?