Chapter 1

Make sure you read Book 1 (Regrets and Mistakes) first or else you won't understand anything that's going on here.

ღRead, Comment, Vote, Enjoyღ

•••••••••••••••••••••

Alli’s POV

“Let’s go guys! Your dad will be pulling up soon!” I said over the houses' intercom.

I heard two pairs of footsteps bouncing down the stairs.

“Is he really going to be here soon?” asked Nick, my 13 year old son.

“She wouldn’t have called us down here if he wasn’t going to be here soon” Brianna, the 11 year old, replied.

“Whatever” he said.

I rolled my eyes.

“Where’s your sister?” I asked, referring to Brittany.

Brittany, the typical defiant 15 year old.

“She’s up her in room talking to her boyfriend” Brittany spilled.

Oh, how I love having children.

“How about you guys go sit down by the window at the front? When your dad pulls up, run and give him a big hug like always. Okay?” I smiled at them.

“Okay Mom” they said in unison before running off.

I sighed happily at their retreating backs. If only all three of my children could be like Nick and Brianna.

I walked up the stairs and stood outside Brittany’s room for several seconds.

“Just make sure you’re here in about 5 minutes” she said to the person on the phone. “Alright, bye.”

I opened the door and walked in.

“Who was that?” I asked sternly.

“None of your business” she replied with attitude.
“Brittany Anne Bieber, you know you’re not allowed to have people over unless they pass the security check given by the police. You know who your father is and what people will do to him” I said angrily.

“Why can’t you just leave me alone?” she muttered.

“Oh, mom is gonna kill you” Brianna said from behind me.

“Brianna, go back downstairs.”

“Okay” she replied.

“Brittany, you have 10 seconds to get your scrawny ass out this room and down the stairs. I’m tired of telling you the same thing over and over and over!” I yelled.

“Why do we always have to do this? It’s not like dad cares about us anyway!” she yelled back.

Before I could reply to her, Nick came running up the stairs and into the room.

“Mom, mom! A car pulled into the driveway and it’s not dads!” he keeled over out of breath.

“That would be for me” Brittany said walking out the door towards the stairs.

“Oh, no, no, no. You’re not going anywhere” I followed her. “You’re staying right here at home. We will talk about that very disrespectful statement you made earlier.”

“Whatever Mother.”

“Lord help me with this child” I muttered under my breath as the doorbell rang.