Chap41| I'll always be by your side.

Start from the beginning

"What you talking about babygirl?"

"No! No! No!" She continued to yell and giggle. I laughed and shook my head before looking back towards Camila.

"Well Royalty looks like your about to be a big sister soon." Camila said as she poked Ro's cheeks.

I frowned and turned my head at her. "Camila baby don't be like that."

She sniffed and shrugged my hand away. "Be like what Y/N, huh? Don't be hurt!"

I stood up and went over to her side of the booth to sit down beside her.

"Baby, please we are just now working things out between us. Don't let this get in the way of it."

After I said that it was like she completely broke down in my arms.

"B-but–" I shook my head already knowing what she was about to say.

"This paper don't mean a damn thing. India is a crazy psycho and trust me when I say she would do anything to get somebody to believe her crazy ass lies."

She sighed as she sat up from my chest and looked up at me.

"I really hope you're right Y/N."

I nodded and kissed her head. I really hope I'm right to.

******

After everything that went down at the ice cream shop. We decided to finally leave and go back to my
house for while.

Camila and I were just standing around in the kitchen. Well I was cooking us something to eat and she was sitting there watching me, while we talked about different things.

Ro had fell asleep on the ride to the house, so it was quiet.

"So." I said as I cleared my throat. "What time do you need to be back?"

Camila shrugged as she hopped up on the counter. "I don't know." She's been kinda quiet since we got back but I can understand that I'm sure it's a lot on her mind.

"You don't know? Babe how are you going to get back in time then, don't you have more shows to do?"

"What if I don't want to leave?" She whispered while looking down at her hands.

"Aww." I said as I walked up to her and stood between her legs. My hands going straight to her hips rubbing around slowly. "You never have to leave baby. I just don't want you to get in any trouble."

I felt Camila wrap her arms around my neck and mine went down to her waist. She brought her lips to my ear whispering in it.

"I'll be here for you baby. You know that right." I moved back to look at her face. She had a small smile on her face while she rubbed her hands against my face.

"No matter what the outcome of this whole situation is, I'll be here for you. Because I love you Y/N and I know you love me." She spoke with so much passion in her voice. I could tell she was trying so hard not to cry right now.

"Aww I know it baby and that's why I love you." I smiled at her as I slowly brought her face close to mine and kissed her softly lips.

She let out a soft moan as we pulled apart. "I love you with everything in me." Camila didn't waste anytime before pulling me back into her lips.