Chapter 38 - Wedding #2?

Start from the beginning

"Oh gosh, Cris. I don't know what to say. Thank you for everything. And I love you so much."

Noeli and Marco announced, "Cris and Kam, it is time to open the gifts. Cris, you will open Kekoa's. Kam, you will open Bella's. We had to leave the gifts inside. Well, you will see why."

"Give me your hand, sweetheart." We walked inside the house to the living room.

" We walked inside the house to the living room

The living room was packed with many gifts. "Oh my goodness, all of this is for us?" Kamea said while she started crying.

"Día and Rocco have some gifts too." We walked over to the chairs that were set up.

"My queen, here is where you sit."

"You are such a charmer."

And, then, I took my seat. "Día and Rocco, there are some presents for you too."

I asked Marco to buy some for them. I didn't want them to feel left out. Día sat on Kamea's lap. And Rocco sat on the floor near me.

Día opened one for her first. "Look, mommy, it is a Princess Tiana doll."

"I see, princess. And she is just as pretty as you." Día kissed Kamea's cheek.

Rocco opened one for too. "Daddy, it's a ball."

Marco added, "Look behind you, Rocco. There is a basketball hoop too." He looked up at me. "Daddy, can I go play with the ball?"

"I got it, Cris. Come on, Rocco."

Marco grabbed the miniature net, and Rocco carried the ball, and they went outside to play.

"Princess, look at the big one over there with your name on it." Kamea pointed to the one with the big, pink bow. Dia opened it and had the biggest smile on her face.

"Mommy! Daddy! It's a car!"

Marco and Noeli got the kids mini replicas of a Mercedes for Rocco and an Escalade for Dia, just like her mommy.

"Thank you, daddy!" She came over and hugged me. "Uncle Marco and Aunt Noeli got them for you and your brother."

Día then ran over to Noeli. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome, sweetie. Want to go for a ride?" Noeli helped Día take the replica outside so she could ride in it.

"Gosh, I am going to need help opening these gifts."

"I'll help you, Kam." Marissa came over and helped open the gifts. Kamea and I took turns opening gifts.

 Kamea and I took turns opening gifts