Chapter 35 - Too sweet.. overload!

Zacznij od początku

"Yeah. He makes you really happy, Charm. He's worth it." Natalie chimed.

I nodded my head. "I totally agree with her." I said. I always thought Heath was and still is worth it.

The bell rang and we got our supplies ready to go to go to Biology. Sheer kept saying she was ready to ace her project with her partner, I kept saying she'd have to prove that to me. She seemed ready though, so I have confidence in her because she's a very smart girl.

We made our way to Biology and everyone looked as though they were already inside. I'm not surprised at all. Everyone loves Mr. Penn's class. He's just so awesome, that you'd want to be early to his class each time because you wouldn't want to miss something. Because quite frankly, something's always happening in his class.

I walked inside and everyone's eyes were on me, including Mr. Penn. I wasn't sure if it was because of the accident and they were searching for the bruises and stuff, but if that were the case, T.B.B.C and Nathaniel wouldn't be staring too because they practically live with me.

Pretending that their staring didn't bother me, I casually made my way to my seat. Sadly, they kept staring. When I looked straight ahead at the board, I froze. I cocked my head to the side, studying the board. I was trying to now calm my heart down. It was jumping everywhere.

CHARM IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD. INSIDE AND OUT. ANYONE WHO HAS HER AS A FRIEND, FAMILY MEMBER, ANYTHING.. THEY'RE LUCKY. FORTUNATELY FOR ME, I'M WORKING ON MY WAY TO BECOME HER BOYFRIEND. - HEATH.

My mouth was gaping open. I could even feel my cheeks starting to heat. When everyone saw my facial expression, they laughed, which only made my blush more intense. I spun around in my seat and looked at Heath to see he was smiling at me already. Not caring where we were or who was watching, I stood up and made my way over to his chair. He was smirking now. He obviously knew what I was going to do. I leaned closer to him and captured his lips with mine. He reacted instantly, holding my face impossibly closer. Everyone dissolved into cheers and applause. I pulled back.

"That was really sweet, thank you." I cooed, ready to give in and say yes already.

He leaned up and kissed my forehead. "You're welcome, purplehaze. And don't you think about saying yes as yet. I'm not done." he smirked devilishly. I pouted.

"Okay, fine." I said, defeated. He just kept smirking, so I made my way back to my seat.

This is going to be long. Did you see how sweet that was? I can't not give in if he keeps doing things as sweet as that.