He finds out he kissed you

Naruto☆

Naruto looked at you curiosly at your blushing face when you saw Mitsuki. The two of you have been acting weirdly. Even though yes, Mitsuki is already weird enough, but still.

"Asahi, come here"

You nodded and followed him to his office where stacks of paper where everywhere. He's taken work at home, because he was trying to investigate why you blushed each time you meet each other. You sat down on the couch pushing the stack carefully aside, not wanting to disorder anything.

"I've noticed that you keep blushing each time you see Mitsuki, anything you want to tell me?"

He asked raising an eyebrow at you. Your face paled and started to sweat. Your lavender eyes were shaking nervously and poked your index fingers together.

On the other side of the door*

Hinata, Himawari, and Boruto peeked through the small crack of the door seeing your nervous body.

"I wonder what their talking about?"

"It must be something serious, that he led him in his office"

"Shhhhh, I can't hear anything!"

Back with you*

"Well-- I um-- well-- you see, um"

Naruto furrowed his eye brows and tapped his fingers on the desk he was leaning on. He was running out of patience and so was Kurama. You kept stuttering with a blushing face trying to come up with an excuse. He growled and grabbed each side of your arms and shook you.

"What is it!? Tell me!!"

He yelled shaking your body. You were getting dizzy and couldn't deal with it so you spelled the beans.

"Mitsuki kissed me!!!!"

You yelled punching his face. He lumped down on his back KOD'ed form your punch. He layed their on the ground as Kurama took over.

"The brat did what!!!!?"

He roared. You nodded furiously, looking like you were about to pass out. Hinata, Himawari, and Boruto burst through the door and surrounded you. Hinata and Himawari were cheering for you and Mitsuki with a little flag. While Boruto and Kurama were yelling how they were going to kill Mitsuki.

It's best for Mitsuki not to visit for awhile, if he values for his life.

Sasuke☆

You looked at Sasuke with a 'really?' face as Sakura and Sarada were fangirling in the background. Although Sarada was a bit jealous, since now you were spending more time with Shinki than her.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

You shrugged and looked at Naruto who was the snitch and witness of the accident. He ran here begging for forgiveness, and pleading Sasuke and Sakura not to kill him. You glared at him that made him shiver in his frozen spot.

"So? You kissed him when you were a kid"

OH HOLLY SHIT!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!!

They both blushed in embarrassment as Sakura and Sarada laughed in the background.

"That was an accident!!"

They both yelled getting infront of you.

"And so was mine"

You said unfazed. (Must run in the Uchiha blood, first was Sasuke and Naruto, then Sarada and Boruto, now you and Shinki)

For the rest of the day was full of yelling, denial, and fangirl. While you just sat their with an unfazed look and thinking what to with Shinki when you see him.

(Mybe I should do a lemon chapter with each crush later on when your a teen or something)

Shikamaru☆

You stared at the family both Yamanaka and your own family with a unfazed look. But Inoji here, had a tomato face. Temari and Sai looked at the both of you curiosly, while Shikamaru and Ino were smiling like idiot's.

"Our ship has sailed"

Is all they could say. Temari finally catched on and gave you a thumbs up.

"My son has guts"

Is all she could say while nodding her head with pride.

"Troublesome"

Is all you could say as Ino started to tease the both of you.

Sai☆

"Your too young for that!!"

Ino screeched waving her arms around. Except of Sai scoling you it was Ino who was teaching you a lesson. You really didn't understand why she was making a big deal of it.

"Ino calm down, it's natural that every person kisses in their life, look at us, you kissed me first when we were younger"

Ino blushed furiosly and sat down next to Sai.

"And first to make the first move when we made Asahi and Inoji"

Sai nodded as you and Inoji decided to go out the house to give their space.

"What do you want to do?"

"Visit the Nara's"

"Sure, but don't go to far with him if your not ready"

You nodded and the both of you walked to the Nara's house.

Gaara☆

"I know that you wanted to do it Asahi, but that's no way to do it"

Said Shinki sighning. Gaara was suiting behind his desk with a depressed aura. You sweatdroped at the two and were surprised that your father didn't react badly about it.

Could it be because it's the Hokages kid?

That's probably it. You shrugged and Gaara sighned and rubbed his eyes.

"Asahi, if your going to kiss someone, do it more passionately and unexpected"

Is all he said. You nodded and your head taking notes. Shinki sweatdroped at the two of you, that Gaara was not scoling you, but giving you kissing advise. And surprisingly it was rather good advise.

Itachi☆

He just gave a pat on the back and gave you advice on how an Uchiha showed affection.

And let me tell you.

Obito better watch out for this kid.

Kakashi☆

Kakashi dropped his book on the ground with a red face.

"Dad your really are a pervert"

"Could say the same thing to you"

He said picking up his book.

"Im not a pervert, im just have good kissing skills"

He nodded and gave you some advise on how you should approach these kinds of things that worked with him.

Orochimaru☆

He didn't think much of it. Except for Mitsuki who scoled you for hours and hours. You weren't even paying attention to him anyway. After a while he gave up and told you just to take it slow and steady.

But of course. You didn't listen.

●■●■●■●■●■

Yo

I have two more books out that I would appreciate if you read it.

"Shine bright my starlight"

"Many things no one knows"

Go check them out and if you have any request please tell me.

I'll see you around