Coming out

Yay your coming out to them!😄

Let's see their reaction.

●■●■●■■●■●■

Naruto♡

"Take deep breaths Asahi, take deep breaths, you can do this, you can do this"

You were finally ready. Ready to show the world your sexuality. Well maybe not the whole entire world, but you know what I mean. You clenched your fist in determination with fire in your eyes.

"I'm home!"

You ran downstairs and jumped on his back when he was taking his shoes off.

"Welcome home dad"

You chirped. He smiled at you and patted your head. You beamed at him and thought what could go wrong.

"Come on you two, dinners ready"

Said Hinata smiling at the two of you. You nodded your head and pushed Naruto into his chair. You served yourself a plate as your mother served your father. Boruto served himself and Himawari. You sat down next to  your sister and said your prayer and started to eat. The table was full of conversations about their day and hilarious memories.

When all you finished Himawari and Hinata started to clean up the table and Naruto headed upstairs to get some shut eye. Boruto headed out with Shikadai for some reason. You followed your father into his room and stood their in the doorway.

"Dad?"

"Hm?"

"I need to tell you something"

He turned to you and signaled you to get close. You stood infront of him determine and took one deep breath.

"Dad promise me that no matter what you won't get mad"

He looked at you concerned, but nodded his head anyway.

"I'm gay"

Silence. You looked down thinking you were wrong but soon you were brought into a hug.

"It's okay, that totally fine, but the same rules apply to your sister, no boys in your room"

You dead panned but nodded your head, but he couldn't see it.

Sasuke♡

Saying that you weren't nervous was understament. The Uchiha bloodline depended on you, and you turned out gay. But hey, it's not your fault. You sighned as you see your father laying down in the couch with his eyes closed.

"Dad"

You called. He grunted and opened an eye looking at you to continue.

"We need to talk"

He nodded and sat up looking at you to tell him what's up. You stared at him for a bit then thought now or never.

"I'm gay"

His eyes widen in shock as you stared at him emotionlessly. Inside you were freaking out if he would take it the wrong way.

"Alright, I still love you as my son. But their are new rules"

You nod ypur head for him to continue as he closed his eyes, and crossing his arms on his chest.

"No boys are allowed in your room"

You nodded your head in agreement and he smiled at you and ruffled your hair.

Shikamaru♡