Meeting your siblings

How will your siblings react when they meet you? let's find out
---------------------

Naruto♡

Today was the day that you'll be ready to go home. Hinata changed into her day clothes and Naruto changed you into a fox onesie

Once you were changed, the two of you checked out and were heading home. Boruto and Himawari were living with Sasuke and Sakura for awhile and today everyone was going to meet up at the Uzumakis house.

Once the three of you got home, Naruto unlocked the door and the three of you got inside. Hinata was carrying you and Naruto was carrying  the luggage. Naruto put the luggage down and took off his shoes. Hinata handed him you and took off her shoes.

The three of you went to the living room were Sasuke, Sakura, Sarada, Boruto, and Himawari were sitting on the couches.

"We're home!"

Yelled Naruto. The five looked at them and Boruto and Himawari jumped out of the couch and asked where their brother is. Naruto who was infront of Hinata stepped aside and revealed Hinata carrying the sleeping you.

"Is it a boy or girl!?"

Asked Himawari. Hinata sat down on the couch and positioned you laying down in her arms.

"Say hello to your baby brother, Asahi"

Boruto fist pumped the air and told Sarada that he owns him $5. Naruto chuckeld and Hinata giggled. Himawari looked at her baby brother and poked his cheek softly.

"He's so cute~"

Sang Himawari. Sakura sat next to Hinata and looked at your sleeping figure.

"Does he have the byakugan?"

She nodded her head and Sakura cooed at your cuteness. Sasuke was talking to Naruto. Sarada was bickering with Boruto and Himawari was just poking your cheek. Hinata bounced you gently and you yawned and opened your lavender eyes.

You noticed your sister and grabbed her finger. She gasped happily and told Boruto you woke up. Boruto ran towards you and leaned towards you. You cooed and reached to grab his face. He grinned and played pika-boo with you.

Hinata gently smiled and took you up stairs and layed you in your crib. You yawned and fell asleep. Boruto and Himawari watched you sleep until Naruto told them that it was time to go to bed. The awwed, but went to their rooms. Naruto leaned down at you and kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight, Asahi Uzumaki"

Sasuke♡

You and Sakura were checked out of the hospital and were heading home with Sasuke. You were wearing a black onesie that said "I'm the reason we're late". Which ironic since they are late to meet up at the Uchiha compound since, the nurses were making some few last check ups, but I think it was just to keep seeing your father.

You were sleeping in Sakuras arms, and she was bouncing you gently. Once the three of you were home Sarada came to greet you, she was living with the Uzumaki's for a bit and they were sitting in the living room. They entered the living room and Sakura sat down on the couch.

"Mama, is it a boy or a girl?"

"It's your baby brother, Asahi"

She cheered and cooed at how cute you were. Naruto congratulated Sasuke and Hinata looked at your sleeping figure. Himawari poked your cheek and giggled.

"Are you sure it's a boy, it looks like a girl to me"

Said Boruto, Naruto covered his mouth and looked at Sakura nervously. Her eyes darkened and looked at Boruto creepily.