Your birth

Birth is a bitch
--------------------

Naruto♡

"Ahhhhh!!"

Hinata screamed. It was time, she was in labor. She screamed and held Naruto's hand tightly. He clenched his jaw trying not to scream in pain by Hinata's strength.

After some hard pushing, the baby finally came out. She passed out of exhaustion. The nurse cleaned up the baby and gave it to Naruto.

"Congratulations Lord 7th, your wife gave birth to a healthy baby boy"

Naruto smiled and held his son in his arms. The baby boy had his blonde hair and 3 whiskers on each cheek. The baby opened his eyes, reviling his lavender eyes. Naruto cooed and caressed his cheek. The baby cooed and grabbed his finger. Naruto chuckeld and kissed his forehead.

"Lord 7th, what's his name?"

Asked the nurse with a birth certificate. Naruto looked at hi baby and smiled.

"Asahi Uzumaki"

The nurse nodded and write it on the certificate. Naruto rubbed his nose on Asahi's nose and he giggled. Asahi yawned and fell asleep.

Sasuke♡

Sakura layed on the hospital bed exhausted. She just finished bring you to the world, and was tired as hell. She cradled you in her arms. You were cleaned up, and began to opened your eyes. Sasuke smiled and took you gently from Sakuras arms.

You had the Uchiha, black hair, but got Sakuras green eyes. You cooed at him and reached to grab his face. He chuckeld and grabbed ypur small hand, shining it gently. You giggled and fell asleep in his arms.

"What will we name him?"

Asked Sakura between pants.

"Asahi...............Asahi Uchiha"

Shikamaru♡

Temari was sleeping on her hospital bed. You were being cleaned up from the nurse. Then were delivered into Shikamaru's arms.

"Is it a boy or girl?"

He asked looking at your appearance. You had his hair and black onyx eyes. You cooed at him and he smiled.

"It's a healthy boy"

She said with a smile. He nodded and looked your cheek gently. You yawned and fell asleep. The nurse had a birth certificate and asked for your name.

"Asahi Nara"

He said not taking his away from your sleeping face. He kissed your forehead.

Sai♡

Sai held you in his arms, while Ino was sleeping on her hospital bed. She just gave birth to you a few minutes ago. Sai was informed that you were a boy.

"Sir, we need his name"

Said the nurse who was writing on a birth certificate. He looked at the nurse then looked back at your face and smiled. You had his hair, pale skin and coal black eyes. He kissed you forehead and you fell asleep in his arms.

He looked at the nurse.

"Asahi Yamanaka"

He said smiling, caressing your cheek.

Gaara♡

(R/n) was giving birth to you and was kissing too much blood. Once you were out, a nurse took you to get you cleaned up. Gaara was next to (R/n), the doctor looked at her sadly.

"Lord kazekage, we need to talk in private"

He nodded and talked outside the room.

"We have good news and bad news"

"What's the good?"

"The baby is nice healthy baby boy"

"And the bad?"

He looked at Gaara sadly and shook his head.

"The mom loss too much blood and won't make it for the night"

Gaara ran a hand through his messy hair. He let go a shaky breath and went inside. (R/n) panted heavily and looked at Gaara.

"I heard everything"

She said. Gaara let a few tears fall and sat next to her holding her hand.

"Gaara"

She called he shook his head, but wanting to see her dying face.

"Gaara, look at me"

He looked at her and she weakly smiled.

"I need to tell you something"

He nodded his head.

"The baby..........your the father"

"H-How!?"

"You were drunk and I was with my friends and it just happend"

She explained weakly. He looked away and cryed. Her pants slowly faded away and he looked at her dead eyes. The nurse noting down the time of her death.

"Kazekage-sama, would you like to hold the baby?"

He nodded his head and the nurse handed the baby boy to him. He had his red locks, and black round circles around his eyes. Gaara smiled and kissed his forehead. The baby opened his eyes reviling, Gaaras sea foam green eyes.

"My, he looks like a splitting image of you, kazekage-sama"

Said the nurse writing a birth certificate. He smiled warmly, and rubbed his nose with the babies nose. The baby cooed and grabbed his nose with his small fingers.

"What's his name?"

Gaara smiled and nibbled the babies finger. The baby giggled and closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"Asahi of the sand"

Itachi♡

Itachi's girlfriend died during child birth and the nurses were writing down the time of death. Itachi was currently holding his newborn son. The baby had the Uchiha features, onyx eyes and black hair.

The baby cooed and reached his hand to grab Itachi's face. He chuckeld and nibbled the babies finger. The baby cooed and grabbed his nose with his other baby hand. The baby giggled and fell asleep. Itachi kissed his forehead and looked at the nurse who asked the babies name.

"Asahi Uchiha"

Kakashi♡

Kakashi looked at his wife sadly. She died during child birth, he took the baby boy out of the nurse's arms and caressed his cheek. The baby had silver hair, and onyx eyes.

Kakashi put his forehead on his and rocked him. The baby yawned. Kakashi chuckeld and kissed his forehead. The baby closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"What's his name?"

"Asahi Hatake"

-------------------

Poor Gaara, Itachi, and Kakashi

Everything belongs to its rightful owners.

Till next time