You get hurt and they treat your wounds

You get hurt and they'll make it all better

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

Naruto♡

You pull down your jacket sleeves covering your bleeding arm. You were running some errands for your aunt Sakura and you were jumping on the roofs and you fell down on the previous building.

When you got home you took off your shoes and headed to the kitchen and took out the first aid kit.

"Asahi?"

You jumped and dropped the bandages. You looked over your shoulder and saw Naruto in the doorway.

"Welcome home dad"

Said while picking the bandages from the floor. Your arm was soon grabbed and Naruto frowned from the bleeding arm.

He lifted you on the counter and took the bandages from your hand.

"Be more careful next time okay?"

You nodded and sat still while he  disinfected your wound and wrapped your arm with the bandages.

"Thank you"

You said with hugging your dad. He chuckeld and rubbed your head.

"Anytime"

Sasuke♡

You wince when you touch the burnt on your knee. You were training your fire ball jutsu, but didn't go as you planned to.

You sighned and got the first aid kit from the kitchen, but snatched from your hand. You look up to see your father staring at you blankly.

"Training?"

You nodd your head and he motions you to sit down. You obeyed and sat down on the couch as he squatted down and started to treat tour burn.

"Hn/ Thanks"

He grunted and gave you one of his rare smiles.

Shikamaru♡

"What a drag"

You groaned as stared at your bleeding hand. You were helping ypur mom cooking and guess what?

You cut yourself. You groaned as you got the first aid kit from the cabinet and struggled a bit to bandage ypur hand. Soon the bandages got snatched away from your hand and you looked at the snatched to see your father.

"Troublesome kid"

He muttered then bandaged your hand for you. You sighned and clench and unclenched your hand.

"Be careful next time, troublesome kid"

"Uh huh"

Sai♡

You stared at the curiosly at the red liquid running through your cut cheek.

You lifted your fingers and pressed it on the red liquid making it sting a bit. You sighned and went to your father that was doing some paperwork.

"Dad, what's this red paint coming out of my cheek?"

You asked pointing at your cut. Sai stopped what he was doing and frowned at your cut. He got up and opened a cabinet taking out a bandaid. He squatted down at your level and opened the bandaid then placed it on your cut cheek.

"It's called blood, something that shouldn't come out of your body, so be careful okay?"

You nod your head and went off to ypur brother that was practicing his beast scroll.