Your siblings hold you for the first time

It's their first time holding you~

●■●■●■●■■●■●■●■

Naruto♡

Hinata was cleaning the house,while you were in the crib in the living room. Himawari was washing the dishes, Boruto was doing homework, and Naruto was doing Hokage work in his office room. He didn't want to leave his family alone, especially you since your 2 weeks old.

You started to cry, feeling hungry. Hinata picked you up and went to the fridge, taking out milk and baby formula. She mixed the ingredients together, and sat down on the couch. Boruto stopped doing his homework and sat next to Hinata.

"Mom, can I feed him?"

He asked. Hinata smiled and nodded. She handed you to him and guided his hands how to hold you. You cooed at him and he smiled, he took the bottle from Hinata and put the tip on your lips. You sucked the bottle and grabbed the bottle. You looked at him in the eye and stopped sucking feeling sastified.

Himawari skipped towards the two of you and poked your cheek.

"Can I carry him too?"

Boruto nodded and handed you to her. She positioned you comfortably and baby talked you. You giggled and reached to grab her face. Boruto pouted and whined wanted to carry you again. She pouted but handed you to him. He bounced you gently and you closed your eyes falling asleep. He  layed you down in your crib and smiled.

"Goodnight, little bro"

Sasuke♡

Sarada wouldn't leave you alone for a second. She would watch you sleep and baby talked you all the time. You were sucking your bottle with you in Sakuras arms. Sarada watched you and looked at her mother.

"Mama, can I carry him?"

Sakura looked at her and smiled. She nodded and gently passed you into her arms. Sarada positioned you comfortably and gave you your bottle. You sucked the bottle, looking at Sarada. Once you finished, Sakura took the bottle and placed it in the sink.

"Can you place him in his crib, please"

Sarada nodded and walked to your crib. She layed you down and kissed your forehead lovenly.

"I'll be right here if you need me"

Shikamaru♡

Shikadai layed down on the floor with his eyes closed. Temari was cooking dinner, while Shikamaru was playing shoji by himself. You were in your crib sleeping, until dinner was ready. Temari picked you up and gently bounced you awake. You opened your eyes and cooed at her.

Shikadai watched you and tugged at his mother's sleeve. Temari hummed and looked at him. Shikamaru smirked knowing what he was going to ask.

"Can I feed him?"

Her green eyes glowed in happiness, and nodded. She handed you to him and went to the kitchen serving your dad a plate. Shikadai made your milk dinner. He placed the bottles tip on your lips and you started to suck on it. He bounced you gently, and smiled. When you were sastified you stopped sucking and cooed at him.

He layed you down in your crib and kisses your forehead.

"Night, troublesome baby"

You giggled and fell asleep. He chuckeld and went to go eat dinner. Temari smiled at him and Shikamaru chuckeld.

Sai

Inoji watched you sucking your bottle and looking at your father's face. Ino was attending the flower shop, while you were being fed by your father. He smiled at brightly, just then someone came in and told him he a was being called by the hokage. He nodded and he walked away. He looked nervous, he doesn't want to interrupt Ino, and definitely didn't want to leave you alone hungry in your crib.

"I'll feed him dad, you go ahead and see what the hokage wants"

Said Inoji, taking you from your father's arms, with you still grasping your bottle. Sai nodded and said he'll come back soon as possible. Inoji stared down at you with a lovenly warm smile. When you finished he placed the bottle on the counter and layed down on the couch with you in his arms. You cooed at him and he smiled. You yawned and fell asleep in his arms. He smiled and got off the couch. He wakes to your crib and layed you down. He kissed your forehead and watched you sleep for a bit.

Gaara

Now Gaara, he holds you 24/7. Ever since the news broke to him, he never let's you go. Hell even when he's doing paper work he doesn't let go of you. But today was a rare sight since your birth.

He had a meeting with all the kages and couldn't bring you with him. He sighned heavily and coundnt count on Kankuro with you, and certainly he couldn't send you to Konoha with Temari, and Matsuri was out of the question, you would cry your lungs out.

Shinki sighned and put a hand on his father's shoulder. Gaara looked at him and he smiled asurangly.

"I'll take care of him for you, if anything happens I'll being to you ASAP"

Gaara smiled and ruffled his hair. He put on his hat and went off to his meeting. You were left with Shinki in his arms. Your stomach growled and chuckeld.

"Hungry, huh?"

You cooed in response and he laughed. He went to the kitchen and made tour bottle and fed you. You grasped your bottle, while staring at your brother. He smiled and rubbed your head lovenly. When you were sastified he took the bottle and placed it on the sink.

You yawned and fell asleep in his arms. He smiled and went to your room and layed you down in your crib. He kissed you forehead and looked at you lovenly.

"Goodnight, baby brother"

(Since Kakashi and Itachi don't have other kids I'll put random people)

Itachi♡

Itachi had a mission today and doesn't know what to do. Konan was busy, Kisame was on a mission, Zetzu was a cannibal, Sasori would turn you to a puppet, Deidara would bomb you, Kakazu wouldn't care, Hidan well...............maybe. Pain......................maybe.

"Pain it is"

He picked you up from your crib and walked to pains office. He knocked the door and heard a 'enter'. He opened the door reviling pain sitting behind his desk.

"What is it that you need, Itachi?"

"I'm sorry sir, but can you please take care of Asahi while I complete my mission"

Pain sighned and stood from his chair. He walked towards you and took you from Itachi's arms. Itachi looked at you one last time then went off. Pain hummed when you cooed at him. He smiled and sat back down behind his desk.

"Sleep, I'll keep you safe from pain"

Kakashi♡

Everyone already hold you. Especially Tenzo, he can't stay away from you for some reason.

Orochimaru♡

Now Mitsuki was eager to hold you and today was his day. Orochimaru held you while you were sucking your bottle. Orochimaru saw Mitsuki staring down at you with a smile.

"Mitsuki, can you carry him while I go check on the others?"

Mitsuki rapidly nodded and took you from Orochimarus arms. You were still grasping your bottle and looked at Mitsuki. Once you were done he took the bottle and placed it on the sink. He played with you for a bit, till you fell asleep. For the rest of the day it took all four of them to take you away from his arms. Bit after awhile they gave up and left the two of be.

●■●■●■■●■■●■●●●●■

Should I add some more people?

You guys decide

Till next time