Orochimaru

Orochimaru~
●■○■■●■●●■●■■●■■

They find out

He just made you in the lab like Mitsuki, but at this time your still being formed.

He put his hand on the glass and smiled. Mitsuki was excited to have a sibling, but the gender was still unknown. He was also forbidden to see you until you were ready to come out.

They feel your mom preg. belly

Since your being made in the lab he can't feel you.

Your birth

It was time. Your ready to come out of the tube thingy. Orochimaru opened the tube and water came out spilling all over the floor. He picked your sleeping form and wrapped you in a blanket. Suigetsu ran a few tears in you and cleaned you up. Karin checked your gender and said that you were a boy.

She handed you to Orochimaru and looked at your features. You were a splitting image of your brother. Light blue hair and yellow snake like eyes. He smiled and kissed yourforehead gently.

"Your name shall be Asahi"

Meeting your siblings♡

Orochimaru carried you out the lab to the living room. Mitsuki saw him carrying a bundle of joy in his arms and spinted out of the couch towards his father. Orochimaru looked at him and smiled and sat down on the couch with him following behind . Karin, Suigetsu, and Jugo joined in the living room.

Mitsuki leaned towards you and smiled down at you. You cooed at him and he grabbed your small hand.

"Is it a boy or girl?"

"It's your baby brother, Asahi"

He smiled and kissed your forehead lovenly. You giggled and fell asleep in your father's arms.

●■●■●●■●■■●■●■●■●

Felt lonely without Orochimaru.

So yeah, till next time