First Steps

First steps bitches

●■●■●■●■●■●■■■■●■

Naruto♡

You crawled around the house with Boruto trailing behind. You crawled away fast, thinking it was a game of tag. Boruto laughed while trying to grab a hold of you. You laughed and stopped crawling. Boruto stared down at you, confused why you stopped crawling away all of the sudden.

You started to crawl again to the living room and saw Naruto slurping some ramen. Your mouth drooled and grabbed the thing nearest you (Borutos leg pant). You lift yourself and stand on ypur two legs holding onto Borutos pant leg for support. You take a step forward and a another. Stumbling a little, you took your steps towards Naruto.

"Daddy!"

You yelled. Naruto looked at you and slirepped the rest of the noodles in his mouth, with his eyes widen. Boruto grabbed the nearest camera and recorded you taking your first steps. You walked towards Naruto and he stood from his chair and squatted down and reached his arms to you. You laughed and stumbled into your father's arms.

"Asahi~ you took your first steps~"

He said, picking you and spinning you around. You laughed and pointed at the ramen on the table. His eyes trailed to the ramen and he chuckeld. He sat down on the chair with you on his lap and gave some noddels, that you happily slirped. Boruto grinned and ran to his mother and sister, showing them your first steps.

Sasuke♡

Sasuke walked around the house, helping Sakura clean the house. You were holding on his pant leg, and walked along with him. When he was picking up something from the floor, you let go of his pant leg and walked away, letting go of his leg. You stumbled a little but you managed.

You walked to your sisters room, you walked in since the door was opened. Sarada was sitting on her bed talking to Chocho. She noticed you and squealed. Chocho looked at you and blushed lightly, she never got the chance to meet you, and now I think she's coming over more often. You stumbled to your sister and she got off the bed and squatted down, reaching to you.

"Sarada!"

You yelled, falling into her arms. She giggled and hugged you tightly. She laughed and you buried your head in her neck. Chocho squatted next to you two and looked at you with hearts in her eyes.

"Can I carry him?"

Sarada nodded and handed you to Chocho. You glared at her and bit her hand when she was going to pinch your cheek. Sarada took you quickly and apologized to her. You laughed and hugged your sisters neck.

Sasuke stood from the doorway with Sakura recording the whole thing. Sasuke smirked from your strike and you looked at them smiling.

Shikamaru♡

You held on to Shikadais hand as he led you around the house. Temari was doing laundry, and Shikamaru was playing shogi by himself, taking glances at the two of you every so often. You looked at Shikamaru and pointed at him. Shikadai looked at you and smiled. He squatted down at your level and turned your body towards your dad. He let go of your hand and gave you a light push.

You put foot infront, then another, and another, and BAM! You started walking. When you got close, you opened your mouth.

"Daddy!"

You yelled. He looked at you with a smile and picked you up and placing you in his lap.

"Walking is a drag"

Said Shakadai, sitting next the two of you. The both of you laughed, and you fell asleep in your dad's lap. While Temari smiled at the three of you, who was recording the whole thing.

Sai♡

Sai watched you sitting down on your brothers lap. He sketched the two of you, while Inoji played with you. Ino looked at her family happily as she took out a camera and pressing the record button. You laughed at your brother doing peekaboo. Sai smiled and continued sketching.

You glanced at your dad sketching and  tried to stand up. Inoji steadied you and you looked at Sai with determination, unknown to him, you started to take your first steps. Inoji was close behind you, just in case you fall. You stumble into your dad's leg and he looked at you with wide eyes.

"Daddy!"

You yelled opening your arms to him. He smiled and picked you and hugged you tightly. Inoji smiled and Ino giggled. Ino sat next the two of you and showed Sai the recording. Inoji snatched you away from him and went to his room for he teach you how to draw.

Gaara♡

You sat down on the floor with the sand surrounding you happily and protectively. You gurgle at it and the sand floated differently like it was talking back. Gaara was sitting behind his desk doing paperwork, as Shinki was coming and going out of the office.

Your sea foam eyes looked at the paper that fell of his desk. You grab the sand for support and start making baby steps toward the paper. You let go of the sand start walking on your own. The was floating closely in case anything happens. You lean down and picked it up and walk around the desk and pulled Gaaras pant leg.

He down at you and smiled happily. You waved the paper at him and he took it form your hands, nodding in thanks. You nodded in approval and walked back to your spot, repeating the same things when a paper fell from his desk.

Itachi♡

Itachi held your hands as you take your first steps. You faced him determined and let go of me his hands, wobbling at bit then making solid steps. Itachi smiled as the members, watched amused when you stumble a little. Konan held a camera, recording everything. Pain hummed when you walked towards him. He smirked and picked you up. You snuggled into him as the rest of the members smiled at the scene before them.

Kakashi♡

Tenzo sat on the couch watching you crawling around your spot. Kakashi was on a mission with his team and would be back at the end of the day. You laughed and lean on the wall for support and stand up. Tenzos eyes widen and grabbed the nearest camera and recorded you taking your first steps. You turned it him and gurgle at him. You take a step forward and another and another. You walked to him and stumble on his leg. He stopped recording and lifted you hugging you tightly.

"I'm so proud of you Asahi~ wait until Kakashi comes home~"

He cooed. You laugh and hug his neck as he replays the recording over and over.

Orochimaru♡

You already know how to walk, since you hang out on their legs all the time. So got the hang of walking, but who knew you would be walking all the time.

●■●■●■■●■●■●■■●

Okay guys I ran out of ideas.

Next chapter is the last idea I have.

So any request?

Comment your desires and it will come true

Till next time