Chapter 12

You then appear at a place that was very dark and you could hardly breathe. You see Guzma sitting and he had his eyes closed. He then opens them and looks at you and Lillie. "Y'all are stupid" he says. You growl but Lillie holds you back. He then tells you what happened and you see Lusamine. You battled her and won but the ultra beast was still taking control of her after a while it goes away and Lusamine falls to the ground. Lusamine looks at you and Lillie. "You both are so beautiful" she says before passing out. You look at her and you were starting to cry. "Come on we gotta go!" Lillie says. You nod and follow Lillie and were back at the Alter of the Moone. After everyone left it was just you, Lillie, and Nebby. "Nebby I can't take you on adventures but Y/N can so why don't you go with her?" She says. Nebby looks at you and smiles. "A-are you sure?" You ask. Lillie nods. You then catch Nebby and smile. "Now since you beat all the trails you should go challenge the league. "Yeah, but I think I might go catch up with Moon first." You say. "Oh you didn't hear... Moon is at the league" she says. "She is?!" You say. Lillie nods then you run to the league. When you got there you entered at beat the elite four then you were at the champions chamber and Moon was sitting there. "It's about time Y/N" she says with a smile. "I'm here to challenge you." You say and smirk. "Challenge accepted." She says.

*time skip*

You beat Moon and she hugs you tightly. "Congrats!!" She says. You smile and kiss her and she kisses back. "Y/N lets go celebrate!" She says. You nod then head back to Melemele island.  Everyone was there and then there were fireworks and Moon pulls you aside. "Y/N I want you to promise me something" she says. "Anything" You say. "When we get older I want you to marry me" She says. "O-of course!" You say excitedly. She kisses you and fireworks were heard in the background. After that happened you and Lillie head to the ruins and you battled Tapu Koko and you caught him. You both head back to the festival and everyone was dancing and Moon was alone and you walk to her. "May I have this dance?" You ask. "Of course" she says and you both dance.

*another time skip*
It was now 9 years later and you both had a son and a daughter. You were so happy that you had a family with Moon and you loved them so much. Your daughter runs up to you and you pick her up. "Tell me the story about how you and mommy met and all of your adventures!!" she says. "I told you a thousand times" you say. "I wanna hear it again" she says. Okay" You say and start the story.

Author's note: Okay sooo that's the end of the story! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I tried to make it interesting! And thank you so much for the views even though it wasn't interesting and I will make the Gladion x Reader soon! So look out for it! Also for the Guzma part in this story I will put a full lemon since I have time but I need my friend to help me so yeah. But tell me what you thought of the story.