Chapter 10

You guys then head to the Aether House and then notice Hau shaking. "Hau?..." Moon asks. "They took Lillie!" he says. "W-what?" Moon says. You then see Gladion run in and he battles you. You won and he sighs. "Sorry I battled you" he says. "I-it's fine" you say. "They took Lillie" he says. "Who?!" you ask him. "Team Skull, after they kidnapped you they took Lillie too" he says. "We gotta get her back" you say. You guys then go to Aether Paradise but before you do you battle Nanu and you won. You then battled some workers and then go to where a mansion was and you had to battle team skull grunts. You were scared to battle them but you were scared who was there at the end. After you beat them you then walk up to Guzma and look down. "Aw you're not talking to me little girl." he asks. You growl and he slaps you. "You will listen to me" he says. "No I won't!! Nobody controls me!!!!" you scream. You then walk past him and go into the mansion and go to Lusamine's room which her mirror could transport you to a different room. When you stepped in you were transported to a lab. You then hear Lillie talking to her mother. "Why do you need Y/N?! And Nebby?!" Lillie screams. "You don't know what Y/N is do you?" Lusamine says with a laugh. "W-what is she?" Lillie asks. "She's your sister" Lusamine  says. Your eyes widen at what you just heard. "W-what?" you say out loud. They both look at you then Gladion and Hau come out of the transporter. "Well if it isn't my other child" Lusamine says. "You are related?!" Hau asks. "Mother stop this think about Nebby" Gladion says. "I don't care about children who don't listen" Lusamine says. You just stand there looking down. "Y/N? Why don't you care to join me?" Lusamine asks and holds out her hand. "You're not my mother! You can't be!!! She died!!" you scream. Lusamine scoffs. "She took you from me!!" She screams. "Well she had a good reason" you mumble. She walks up to you and was about to slap you but you stop her. "Don't you dare touch me!! I've been through enough already!!!" you scream and then let go of her wrist.

*time skip* (Sorry ran out of ideas)

You and Lusamine battled and you won. She then opened a ultra wormhole and went into it. "Come on we gotta go Y/N!" Gladion says. You stand there watching while Gladion pulls you back. Then the wormhole vanished after Guzma went in. You then see Nebby which it wasn't a cosmog now. "Nebby?" you say then walk up to it. "Nebby!!" Lillie says and picks Nebby up. "Come on we should go" You say. Lillie nods then puts Nebby in the bag. You then go back to Lusamine's room and talked to Wicke and then went to sleep.

Author's note: I hope this was at least a bit interesting.... I tried my best and I know I haven't been updating sorry about that but I've been lazy and after my tests are over I'll try to write more. I kind of also had writers block soooooo yeah.... But enjoy this story how are you guys liking it so far?...