Chapter 11

You woke up the next day and walk outside and you see Lillie in new clothes. "Wow you look nice!" You say. "Thanks Y/N" she says with a smile. You look down and sigh. "Y/N, What my mom said was true." She says. "Well I am shocked... Everything is happening so fast I don't know what to do anymore..." you say. "I know... But everything will be fine I promise" she says. Gladion then walks up. "How are you liking Type Null?" He asks. "He's adorable thank you" you say and hug him. He takes a minute and hugs you back. You pull away and smile. "I'm glad" he says. "Well I should go to the last island, we need to find a way to get our mother back" you say. "Here" Gladion says and gives you the sun flute and a master ball. You then leave to go to the next island. (I'm so sorry but I forgot all that happens so forgive me if I get it wrong and it might not be exactly like it but it might be close enough). You and Lillie go to find Hapu and then after you met you went to the ruins and Hapu was now the island Kahuna she said that you had permission to go to Executor island. You both go there and it started to rain and you go into a cave. "I remember me and my mother playing in the rain and we both got sick the next day." She smiles. You smile and look down. I wish I had some memories with my mom or I guess I shouldn't call her my mom..." you say sadly. Lillie hugs you and you hug back and start to cry. "It's okay" she says. You then stop crying and noticed that the rain was gone. "Come on" she says and walk out. You follow her and then get the Moon flute. You go back to Poni island and go to the trail. You beat the totem Pokémon and go to the Alter of the Moone. You take the moon flute and Lillie takes the Sun flute. You both play it and Nebby comes out of the bag and turns into Lunala. You look surprised but then smile. "Nebby please you have to help us save our mother" Lillie says. Nebby nods and picks you both up and go into the ultra wormhole.

Author's note: okay so I will be ending this story soon so the next chapter will be the last one (maybe). I'm working on a Gladion x Pokehuman reader for my best friend. But I might not make it until after my exams. So yeah, also I know Moon hasn't been in this lately but I think you guys will like the last chapter.