Chapter 2

S/P= Starter Pokemon

N/FSP= Name for starter Pokemon

You and the girl were now in town and Professor Kukui walks up. "Oh hey (Y/N) you found my assistant Lillie" he says. You look at Lillie and she looks at you. "So you're the professor's acquaintances?" she asks. "Y-yes" You say. "Well it's nice to meet you" she says with a smile. "You too" You say. "(Y/N)!!!" you hear Moon scream. "Moon what is it?" You ask. "Where were you?!" Moon asks. "O-oh... No where" You say. Hala then comes back and Moon had a popplio. You look down sadly. "(Y/N) there is one more pokemon but its a shiny" Hala says. "I'll take it" You say and your eyes light up. He hands you the pokeball and you let it out and it was a shiny (S/P). "Aww you're so cute!!" You say and pick it up. It nuzzles you. "I think I'll name you (N/FSP)" you say as it nuzzles you more. "Thank you" You say and smile. Moon left and you felt sad but you helped out Hala until it was time to go to bed.

The next day

It was now the day of the festival and you were up against Sun who had a Litten. You send out (S/P) and after you finally win. You heard Tapu Koko's cry and you smile. "Glad you liked it" You say to yourself. You didn't like parties so you decide to call it a night and go to sleep.

The next day

You woke up to Hau shaking you. "Come on (Y/N) Tutu needs us" Hau says. "Five more minutes" You say as you pull the cover over your head. "Fine I guess you don't want to do the island challenge" he says. "What?!" You say and get up falling out of the bed in the process and Hau laughs. "That got you up" he says. "Hau..." You say and whine. "I'll let you get dressed" he says and leaves. You get done getting ready (Pic above) and walk out and put your hair into a romantic tuck. After that you get the amulet and decide to head to Kukui's house. Moon was already there and she has a rotom dex. "You're lucky Moon" you say and smile. "I guess I am." She says and smiles. "(Y/N), you can have one too if you want" Kukui says. "R-really" You ask. "Of course" he says and powers up the rotom dex. "So are you three going to the trainers school" he asks. "Oh.....uh.... No I'm going to train" you say. "Well Lillie can you take Moon and Sun to the trainer's school?" he asks. "Of course" she says. You then leave and do a little training and go into the city and hear people talk about a team and you weren't really listening but you buy some new clothes then leave and you then feel someone pin you. "Oh look the pretty girl is lost" the man says. "H-hih?" you ask then look at the person and they were a grunt and your eyes widen. "N-no" You say and try to get away. "Sorry pretty you aren't going anywhere" The grunt says. You kick him then send out (N/FSP). "You're being a bad girl" he says. "Use (Pokemon move), (N/FSP)!!!" You scream. Your pokemon follows your command and then you pick her up and run. When you got away from them and you see Ilima. "Oh hello (Y/N)" he says. "H-hi" you say your voice cracking. "You okay?" he asks. You look at him and nod you didn't want to tell him about what happened but you hear someone walking up and you freeze.