Chapter 8

You wake up and groan as a bright light was shining in your eyes. "So you're awake" you hear voice say. "W-who's there?" you ask. "I'm the big bad Guzma" they say. You growl and try to get up but something pulls you back. You look at what was pulling you back and it was ropes. "Let me go!!" you scream. "Sorry sweetheart" he says. "Don't you dare call me that!!" you say. "I can call you whatever I want" he says. He walks towards you and he kisses you. You bite his lip hard and he growls. "You're being a bad girl and bad girls have to be punished" he says. Your eyes widen and he kisses you again. He then licks your bottom lip and you refuse to open it. He slaps you and growls. "I don't want to hurt you Y/N" he says. "Let me go please..." You say. "No" he says and rips your all your clothes off. You try to get out of the ropes but it was no use. "You're so cute when you helpless" he says and thrusts in you and blood goes down your leg. "Glad I'm your first." he says with a smirk.  He goes in and out without giving you time to adjust making you scream in pain. He then covers your mouth while trusting faster and you start to cry. You wanted Moon to be your first you wanted it to enjoy it to but instead this happened. He then slams into you and your eyes widen and muffled a scream. You then had a weird feeling and you hated it. "Let it all out princess after all I'm gonna cum too" he says. You bite his hand but he cums which makes you cum. "Good girl" He smirks and pulls out. He puts his clothes back on. "Hope you had fun." He says and leaves. You kept crying and try to get out of the ropes. "Moon.... P-please hurry" (Edited on May 20th 2018: Okay sooooooo here's the lemon which I know is bad I'm just trying something new for my stories okay?.. Now I don't plan to do lemons for all my stories especially rape but oh well... So this was actually my first lemon.... I know its bad but I tried and I don't plan to do another lemon anytime soon.)

Moon's pov

My eyes widen as I just heard the news (Y/N) was missing. "I'M GOING TO SAVE HER!" I say. "You don't even know where she went!" Hau says. "I know! But I don't care!!" I scream. Sun sighs and looks down. "It's my fault..." Sun says. "What the fuck did you do?!" I scream. "I left her... So it's my fault..." he says. I growl then calm down. "Let's just get her back then we'll finish the trails" I say. They all nod and we then go to Po town.

Author's note: So sorry I made Guzma be that way!!!! I know I didn't add a lemon or anything but I wrote this while I was in school so I couldn't also you can request book ideas if ya want and I will be discontinuing some of my books for now but I will write them again I know some of them are cringy but hey it was my first time here so I've grown so how are you all liking the book so far? I'm thinking of making this a 20 part book but not sure it all depends. Well I hope you guys have a nice day! Oh also my birthday is coming up on May 15th!! I might do a special chapter on this story not sure we will have to see!! Or you guys could give me a challenge to do! Or I might do a face reveal if you want but comment down below on what you want me to do!! Also does anyone know what animes I can watch? I'm watching this one called Sankarea (I would suggest if you love zombies/romance and shows some bad stuff in it but its really good!!). I need something to watch while I wait for the new episodes of Tokyo Ghoul :Re and My Hero Academia....