Chapter 6

"M-Moon? S-Sun?" You ask. "You stay away from (Y/N), Sun!" Moon screams. "She will never love you since you broke her heart!" Sun screams. You run up to the stage and stand in the middle. "BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!!!!!!!!!' You yell. They both look at you and you had a mad look on your face. "(Y/N)..." Moon says. "No until both of you learn to get along I'll be doing the island challenge on my own!" you say and walk down the stage and head towards the dock. I can't believe I said that... Well I want to get stronger for Moon so it's fine... You try not to think about what just happened and once you got to the third island you were greeted by Olivia and Mallow. "You must be (Y/N), where is everyone else?" Olivia asks. "O-oh we got into a fight so I decided to leave ahead" you say. 'Oh well that's fine" Oliva says. "You look ready for my trail" Mallow says. "I do?" you ask. She nods. "But the first trail is Lana's it's at Brooklet Hill" she says. "O-oh" you say. "Well let me take you there!" she says excitedly. You both walk to Brooklet Hill but Mallow had to stay at the Ranch and help out and she told you that it wasn't far. You then go to a daycare and a woman gave you an egg you thanked her and go to Brooklet Hill.

*time skip*

After you got the z crystal from Lana you then see a boy with Hair and eyes that looked exactly like Lillie's and you saw Moon, Sun, and Hau. You sigh in frustration and Moon sees you. "(Y/N)!" she says. The boy looks at you and gives you a mean look. "Someone told me about you, Thank you for saving them." He says and walks up and gives you a pokeball. "Uh.... Thanks?" you say. The boy then leaves and you just stood there looking at the pokeball. "Open it (Y/N)!" Sun says. You open it and what comes out was a shiny Type Null. "W-wow!" You say. The Type: Null nuzzles you and you smile. "I think I'll name you..... Gold" you say. It lets out a happy sound. "Glad you like it" You say and pet it. "Are you still mad at us (Y/N)?" Sun says. "No... I shouldn't have gotten mad so it was my fault." You say. "So you forgive us?!" Moon says. You nod and smile. They both hug you making you fall down. "Now how about we go to the battle royal?" you ask.

Author's note: I know you can't get a shiny Type: Null or at least I think you can't but still this is my story so I can add what's shiny and what's not and yeah sorry for the long wait but I was lazy to post a chapter all week.

Her Light (Moon x Female Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara