Chapter 9

You hear something going on downstairs and you whine. You knew it was probably someone who would save you. You hear them open the door but you just looked at the ceiling. You hear a gasp. "(Y/N)?!" a familiar voice says. You look at the person and it was Moon. You didn't want Moon to see you like that but it was too late. "m-Moon" you say and your voice cracked. "Hey its okay" she says and unties the ropes. "I.... I couldn't do anything!" you say. "Hey stop it alright!" she says. You look at her and then look away. "Here" she says and hands you some clothes like hers but instead they were blue with flowers like what was on her shirt and white shorts. "T-thanks..." you say and put them on. "We'll get some clothes later" she says. You nod and leave. You both decided to go to the pokemon center to rest up your pokemon then you head to the apparel shop. You had a lot on your mind though and then you snap out of your thought and notice Moon staring at you. "Y/N? You okay?" she asks you and you just nod you still felt weak since you had let that happen. "No somethings wrong what are you not telling me Y/N?" you just shake your head and look away and you feel her hug you. You hug back and start to sob while she pats your back gently. After about thirty minutes you start to calm down and you pull away and sigh, "Moon I'm so sorry..." you say but she shakes her head and kisses you, and you kiss back. You now knew that everything was gonna be alright since Moon's light was there to guide you.

Author's note: Hey guys soooo like I said last chapter.... My birthday is coming up.... Eh I'm really not that excited now... But I've decided I would do a face reveal on my birthday just so you guys know I'm ugly soooo I used a snapchat filter now something is gonna happen next chapter that I think you guys will enjoy!