33. (don't stop) live in a fiction, baby | taerosekook [M]

inspired by this lovely edit of taerosekook I chanced upon while stalking the rosekook tag on ig lol

apocalypse!au ish, though it's really just pwp because I really wanted to try my hand at writing a threesome HAHAHA (*background poly!relationship warning, but it's unestablished*)

rated m, for much sexy much dirty I'm probably no longer innocent after writing this 

*(not really an update lol) I couldn't get this fic outta my head soooo I decided to make a video hehe :))

>

"How long have we been walking? I'm exhausted."

Taehyung's voice breaks the late afternoon silence, earning him an irritated nudge in the stomach from Jeongguk who Chaeyoung assumes deems he doesn't have the right to complain when he's carrying only half the weight of their living supplies in his bag.

They hadn't ganged up on him, but with Chaeyoung being the only girl and Taehyung being just Taehyung, it was pretty clear most of their baggage would go to Jeongguk, who was unfortunately- in this case- the strongest out of the bunch.

"Around 6 hours," Chaeyoung replies, checking her watch.

It was the only useful thing she brought with her the day the outbreak was announced, their smartphones were useless once the battery had went out, though it's not like they had much need for them anyway when half the people on their contact list were probably dead.

She had been by herself when the news was broadcasted, getting off the train only to scream her way back in the moment she'd seen them running down the stairs, like an army brainwashed and completely dispossessed of any free thought.

It was in one of the carriers that she met Taehyung. Jeongguk was in a different carrier then, only joining them when the remaining survivors gathered after the train was forced to break. She remembers it wasn't the best first meeting- then again how could anything be in that situation- with Taehyung crying in one corner on the phone when she found him.

He was speaking to his grandma, he'd told her later after they were closer. He never told her about the content of their conversation though, but she could pretty much guess from the way he was bawling his eyes out then. Unlike him, she hadn't got the chance to say goodbye to her parents. Her phone was dead by the time she finally took it out and for once, the usual frustration of not remembering to charge it had turned to fear and regret. Still, she had been kind enough not to ask for Taehyung's phone after what he had been through.

Jeongguk had joined them on the 10th day of the outbreak. She remembers raiding through the kitchen in the ktx for food and water while Taehyung tore through different luggages on board for necessary supplies when the door had slammed open and she nearly threw a can of coke in his face at the shock.

He was travelling alone, just like them and since they were forced to move because walkers could pounce on the faulty train at any time, he'd already swept the kitchen in his own carrier and made his way to theirs just in case he could find more.

Survival instincts, she recalls him telling her then. Now, it's become an excuse accompanied with a sheepish grin whenever he rations food and they- most of the time it's only Chaeyoung - call him out for always automatically giving himself more.

Her appetite has never been tiny from the start, so when she gets defensive about their meals she tends to blame the stupid apocalypse for making it worse.