Chapter 30

Suddenly, Momoshiki sensed powerful chakra. He then looked up and saw figures falling out from the sky. He frowned.

"LET'S DO THIS!!" Naruko looked up, whiled panting and still smirking.

Gaara...

-----------------------------------

Gaara, Sasuke, Itachi and the rest of the Kages were falling out of the sky. Gaara put his hands forwards and shot sand bullets at Momshiki, Kinshiki, and Sakura. They all dodged it and floated down to the ground. While they were busy avoiding the bullets something sharp cut of the branch that Naruko was bound to. It fell at a great speed, pummeling to the ground. Before she could crash into the ground Itachi cut off the roots that bound her to the branch while Sasuke caught her bridal style. Itachi held onto both of them and teleported them to the ground. While that happened, the sixth Mizukage Chojuro and the fourth Tsuchikage Kurotsuchi landed on either side of Kinshiki.

"Don't think you can get away from us, Momoshiki!" Gaara shouted as all Kages sent hateful glares to him.

"Vulgar creatures.." Momoshiki muttered as he lifted his left hand with a Rinnegan embedded in it. An explosion could be heard as Itachi, Sasuke and Naruko settled down not too far away from the fight. Sasuke set Naruko to sit on one of the humongous roots of the God Tree that sprouted out of the ground. Naruko tiredly looked up to the person who carried her.

"Sasuke...and Itachi too. Why are you guys here..?" Naruko asked in her raspy voice. Sasuke stood up.

"A lot of things happened. Are you hurt? Do you still remember what happened?" Naruko rubbed her temples while frowning.

"I'm sorry, no. My memory is still a little hazy, from the extraction of some of the Kyuubi's chakra." Sasuke nodded and then lept away to join the fight. Itachi was left to protect Naruko.

"He's grown a lot, hasn't he?" Itachi asked. Naruko looked at the direction where Sasuke leaped off and started fighting.

"Yeah. He's changed a whole lot."

Sasuke was swinging his sword at Kinshiki, but Kinshiki had blocked it with his own sword made of chakra. This happened a few times when Chojuro, swung his sword from the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. Sasuke ducked down while Kinshiki floated up to avoid the swing. Chakra blades swung out and hit the gigantic root behind them cutting it in half horizontally. Kinshiki then jumped down with his chakra axe, while Chojuro avoided the attack. It almost missed him by a bit, but he did have a slash on his chest. It wasn't serious but had a little bit of blood coming out. They swords clashed until Chojuro's back hit a root. Kinshiki raised his axe to Chojuro.

"You're cornered..."

"Aren't you talking about yourself?" Chojuro smirked while trying to balance himself by holding onto the root behind him. Then suddenly next to Chojuro water started rising until it exploded and out came Kurotsuchi. Wasting no seconds Kurotsuchi punched Kinshiki in the chest using her chakra. Kinshiki crashed into a root but then floated up quickly. He felt chakra up above him and loked up. There he saw Sasuke, falling down with his sword drawn out. Sasuke slashed Kinshiki's sword into pieces and the forced Kinshiki back to the ground. Chojuro then sent chakra blades to Kinshiki and it hit him.

"Kurotsuchi!" Chojuro shouted.

"Ash Stone Sealing Jutsu!" Kurotsuchi made hand signs and started to blow out ash that surrounded Kinshiki.

"We'll hold him there!" Kurotsuchi shouted to Sasuke, trying to keep Kinshiki from breaking out. Sasuke leaped away.

Meanwhile, Gaara put his hands forwards and sent his sand in the shape of a spiderweb towards Momoshiki. Momoshiki dodged it by flying through the air. The fifth Raikage, Darui started running on the sand that was quite a distance from the ground, jumped down above Momshiki, and swinging his sword at Momoshiki while falling at a great speed. Mompshiki deflected the attack with his sword and backflipped when he reached the ground. He kept on swinging until Momoshiki flew into the air.

"Gaara!" Darui shouted.

"I know!" Gaara shouted back.

Gaara sent platforms of sand over to Darui to step on. Darui started running up the platforms and started chasing Momshiki again swinging it at him once more. Suddenly Darui saw a yellow figure zip through the air in front of him.

"Sorry, we're late!" Darui looked over to see who the voice belonged to.

Naruko!