Chapter 2

Lord Seventh started running towards Ridge Tower sensing that there weer two kids in front of her. She started running slowly to make sure she didn't bump into them. Sarada knew where Lord Seventh was going so she kept on running until Chocho stopped to take a break. Sarada couldn't leave her best friend behind so she stayed with Chocho.

Luckily there was a shrine nearby so they could fill up on water. Just when they were going to enter the shrine a little boy appeared on the top of the shrine gate. Sarada immediately noticed his eyes. The Sharingan. Sarada gasped in shock.

"Those eyes. Who are you?!" shouted Sarada.

"Uchiha Shin." A little boy said.

Sarada frowned. That couldn't be true. Sarada was visibly shaking and she clenched her fists.

"My papa and I are supposed to be the only survivors of the Uchiha clan!" The little boy didn't care for that.

"Come with me."

"And if I refuse?" Sarada said while adjusting her glasses.

"Father said to bring you... His word is absolute"

Shin took out a scroll and summoned a huge shuriken attached to a chain.

"I'm taking you away. We need to confirm that you really are his daughter, " said Shin glaring at Sarada.

But Chocho took it the wrong way and butted in.

"What are you going to do to me after you kidnap me?!" yelled Chocho.

Shin started to attack Sarada and Chocho. He threw the shuriken at the girls' feet still holding the chain. Chocho jumped to the side while Sarada jumped up into the air. Sarada then threw three kunai at Shin but he deflected it with the chain. Sarada landed on the chain causing Shin the loose balance.

"Chocho!"

Chocho ran behind him.

"Partial Expansion Jutsu!"

Chocho was about to hit Shin but he dodged quickly landing on top of the shrine gate. He pulled the chain which was underneath Chochos hand which then caused Chocho and Sarada who was still on the chain to fall over. Shin then jumped off the gate and was about to kill Chocho when a bandaged hand grabbed her and ran to Saradas side.

"Isn't this a bit much for a kids fight?" said a raspy voice.

"Lord Seventh?" said Sarada very shocked.

Of course, Naruko was wearing her Hokage hat with her cloak rustling in the wind.

Shin looked up and saw Naruko.

"Sharingan? I see..so you're the one.."

Naruko cautiously took a step towards the window and saw Sasuke's hawk on the edge. Naruko quickly opened the window, took the message out of the hawks leg and then set it free. Naruko then closed the window and walked to her desk. She unravelled the scroll.

"Ridge Tower
Midday
Urgent: Boy with Sharingan
Details when there.
See you then."

Flashback end...

Naruko narrowed her eyebrows and then smirked under her Hokage hat.

"Sorry but I'm going to keep you restrained for a while. I have some questions for you." Naruko said

This really agitated Shin and then his eyes changed. Sarada looked shocked.

"I see. Mangekyo Sharingan too..."

Naruko then activated the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode. Orangey-yellow chakra surrounded Naruko.

"Then I can't go easy on you then."

Shin controlled the shuriken from the back. The shuriken split into eight little knives and then charged at Sarada,  Chocho and Naruko. But then eight hands came out of Naruko and the chakra hands stopped to knives.

"Remote control of weapons... So that's your power.."

"Naruko..are we really going to do this..you know your disease isn't getting any better and...."

"Kurama..we're going to let loose just a little bit. No need to worry...I'm just fine.."

Sarada thought she heard Lord Hokage say something to herself but she shook it off as her imagination. 

Naruto's chakra became heavier and started to build more chakra in each hand. They were all spread out and for once in a long time, Naruko enjoyed this feeling. Naruko smirked under her Hokage hat...

"Time to have some fun.."