22

2 months went by pretty fast. It was a pretty good 2 months actually.  Ethan and I are really happy together. Maddy and Gray too. Kelly is seeing a guy called Jayden. I have to admit, he's pretty hot. But Ethan's hotter ;). Taylor and her boyfriend are really close and he started to hang out with us a lot more than before. There is only 1 month left before the end of high school. (Also prom XD)

I wake up a the same time as usual. I put on a dark grey oversized t-shirt with black jeans ripped at the knees and I put my hair in a bun.

I get into my car and drive to school. Like every day, Ethan waits for me in the parking lot. I get out of the car.

"Good morning, babe" I kiss Ethan.

"Good morning." We walk into the school. I see Kelly and Jaydon talking and Maddy and Gray making out. I look back at Kelly and she's kissing Jaydon. I look at Ethan and we laugh. We go to my locker and I put my bag in it.

"Ethan!" A girl yells. I turn around and a girl jumps into Ethan's arms and kisses him.  He pushes her off quickly.

"What are you doing here!" Ethan looks mad. He looks at me to make sure I'm okay.

"I'm here for you! When you broke up with me, I was sure something was off with you so I came here to see what was going on. Since my dad lives here I'm staying with him. And I'm here for the rest of the year! " Oh my god. It's Jessie!

I close my locker and go next to Ethan. He puts his arm around me and he kisses my head.

"You must be... Jessie right?" I say. I don't want to be a bitch with her. She seems really nice.

"Yes..." She answers.

"Go to your class, babe. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay." I kiss him and leave.

Ethan's POV

I tell Lexie to go to her class because I don't want her to worry about Jessie and I.

"Jessie, I broke up with you because our relationship wasn't like before. And I started to have feelings for someone else and I knew that my feelings for her would grow and it did. I'm sorry Jess but I'm in love with someone else now." I explain to Jessie.

"Oh... uh... I don't know what to say..." She says looking at the ground.

"She's a lot like you, Jess. She cares about everyone. I fucked up many times but she always gave me another chance. And that's why I fell for her."

"I understand." She smiles but still look hurt. "I won't bother you guys." She walks away.

I know it hurts her but I meant every single word I said. I love Lexie now.

Lexie's POV

I'm glad Ethan told me to go to my class earlier because I didn't really want to talk to Jessie... Yes she seems really nice but she's Ethan's ex-girlfriend and I'm his new girlfriend so I thought that maybe she would hate me or something so I'm glad I didn't stay there. I trust Ethan so nothing will happen between them. Right?

I get into my first class and I sit at my place. I sit alone. The bell ring and everyone goes to their places. Maybe 5 minutes after the class has started, someone knocks on the door.  All the students look at the door. Our teacher opens the door.

"Miss Cooper! Did you have trouble finding the class?" Really?! It needed to be her!

"Yes... Sorry, Mr. Anderson..."

"It's fine, Jessie. You can go sit... Ah! Beside Miss Walker. Miss Walker, raise your hand." GREAT! I raise my hand slowly. I see the expression of deception in her face. I continue my work.

She sits beside me and opens her book.

"What page?" She whispers.

"276"

"Look, I know you may think I'm mad at you or something because you kinda stole my boyfriend, but I'm not mad at all. I just want Ethan to be happy and he told me that you gave him many chances... That's nice of you." She says and I smile a little.

"I think we will be great friends." She smiles.

The class end and Jessie and I walk to my locker together. Ethan was right.  We have a lot in common. Her locker is 7 lockers away from mine. Jessie puts her things in her locker and comes back to mine. We talk about when she was in New Jersey.

Ethan comes to my locker and looks at me confused to see Jessie and I get along.

"Can I talk to you?" Ethan asks.

"Yeah!" He takes my hand and we go a little further. "You were right! Jessie and I have a lot in common." I say.

"She isn't bothering you?" Ethan asks.

"No! Of course not. I know you don't really trust her right now but you can trust me." I kiss him.

"I do. But if anything weird happens with her, tell me okay?"

"I promise" He kisses me and I return to Jessie.

-

I wait for Ethan leaning on his car is. He arrives and we get in. Every night, we do the same thing. Maybe 15 minutes of homework and the rest is often just kissing. At 9:30, Ethan drives me back to school to get my car and we leave in our own car. And its the same thing for when he's at my house.

So we are at his house and we are doing the math homework because it's the only class we have together. We are sitting on the floor because that's what we usually do and it's more comfortable. We are working for 45 minutes today. We only have 3 pages to do but they are so hard to resolve and Ethan keeps distracting me.

"Come on babe! We can finish the homework later!" He says.

"Later for you means never." I say trying to work.

"Come on!" He comes behind me, he puts my hair on the other side and starts kissing my neck. Of course, he knows where my weak spot is.

"E..." I breathe heavily.

"Shhhhh" He whispers.

"The homework can wait!"

I pitch my book, turn around and kiss Ethan passionately. He lifts me up and put me on his bed. Ethan comes on top of me. I play in his hair. He stops kissing me and smirks. 

"We really should finish the homework."