3

"Oh hi, Lexie!" He waves at me with a grin on his face.

"Wow. Didn't take you long. First day and already down in someone's throat? Move."

"Woah! Calm down, baby!"

"Stop calling me that or I'll rip your balls off. Now, move!" He finally moves. I go into my car and slam the door.

"Lex?" Maddy is sitting in the passenger seat.

"Please don't. I don't want to talk about it"

The ride was long. I didn't even put music. I always put music. I was concentrating on the road. I hold the steering wheel tightly and my knuckles turn white. I'm still seeing Ethan and Rebecca making out. How could he? What am I saying? I barely know him! Why is he making me feel that way?

We arrive home. I park in the garage and go inside with Maddy following me. I get a text.

Unknown: Lexie, please! Let me explain.

Me: Let me guess. Ethan.

Ethan: Yes. But please!

Me: You don't have to explain anything.

Ethan: Yes!

Me: No!

Ethan: Wait you're not mad?

Me: Why would I be mad? You kissed a girl. That's it!

Ethan: But you looked so mad...

Me: Look, Ethan, I don't like guys like you who just think they can do whatever they want. You think all the girls are after you. And let me tell you something. When a new hot kid is going to come to school, Rebecca will have already forgotten you.

Ethan: What are you talking about? I don't like Rebecca!

Me: Didn't seem like it when your tongue was down her throat!

Ethan: Ugh nevermind. I have to go. See you tomorrow.

Me: No! Wait!

Ethan is now offline

Great.Why is he doing that to me?

Maddy and I go upstairs to my room. I change into a grey crop top and grey comfy shorts.

I'm so tired. Maddy is making me French braids.

Sometimes I just wish I was able to tell how I really feel about people. Yes, I can be a bitch sometimes (like this morning) but it's only when something pisses me off.

*DING DONG*

"I got it" my sister yelled. "Lexieeeeeee"

"What?"

"It's for you!"

"Tell the person to come upstairs" Maddy is almost finished with my hair so that's why I can't go downstairs.

*knock knock*

"come in". REALLY?! "What are you doing here? And how do you know where I live?"

"I had to explain myself" it's Ethan.

"You don't have to explain anything! I told you that earlier!" Maddy was finished with my braids.

"I'll let you guys talk," she says leaving my room.

"Look, when I asked you if I could come over earlier, I wanted to spend some time alone with you to get to know you better. But when you told me that Maddy was coming to, I got kinda mad. And when I'm mad I do stupid things. Sometimes really stupid things... but I'm sorry..." Apologizing again. Wow! Twice in a day.

"I told you. You don't have to be sorry for anything. You didn't do anything to me." I got up and he looks at me up and down licking his lips. Shit! I forgot I was just wearing a crop top and booty shorts! I take a jacket on my desk. He takes a step closer to me. I try to step back but I couldn't because my back was touching the wall. We were in the same position as earlier today...

"I hurt your feelings." He whispers in my ear.

"N-no you d-didn't..." i stutter.

"Yes, I did. You like me. I can see it in your eyes, baby"

" I told you to stop calling me bab..." he crashes his lips onto mine. I didn't know how to react. It was my first kiss ever. I guess I kissed him back. We heard footsteps. Ethan pulls away and walks out of my room. Maddy came back in.

"What happened?"