20

I wake up around 5:45 am because I have school. My mom and my sister are still sleeping. I get up and take my sister in my arms and bring her into her room. I go to my room and go in the shower. I put on a towel and go into my room. I put some black ripped jeans, a grey shirt, a jacket and white shoes.

 I put some black ripped jeans, a grey shirt, a jacket and white shoes

I dry my hair and curl them a little. I put a little bit of mascara. I look at my phone and it's already 7:30 am. I have 35 minutes left. I go downstairs and see my mom is making pancakes.

"I'm soooo hungry!" I say rubbing my belly. My mom laughs and she puts the plate of pancakes on the table. I take 3 of them. My mom looks at me eating the first one. "What? I'm a teenager!" I say with pancakes in my mouth. She laughs. My sister joins us.

I finish my pancakes and go brush my teeth. I say goodbye to my mom and my sister. I go into my car and drive to school. I see Maddy, Kelly, and Taylor talking to Ethan. I join them. Maddy takes my wrist. She looks at my tattoo. She looks at me in the eyes and hugs me.

"What is that for?" I say laughing and hugging her back. I look at Ethan and he just smiles.

"Uh... I can't have a hug from my best friend...?" She says letting me go.

"Yeah..."

The bell rings and I go to my locker and take my things for my next class: Maths. I start walking and Ethan joins me because we have Math together.

"Hey, babe." He says.

"Hey!" I grin. Ethan takes my hand. I look at him confused.

With a nod, he shows me that Blake is watching us.

"Oh..." I squeeze his hand. We continue walking to our classroom. Maddy sees us holding hands. I let go of Ethan's hand.

Ethan go sit by Maddy's side because the teacher assigned new places to everyone. I'm sitting a little further back.

"Did you ask her?" I hear Maddy whispers to Ethan. He shakes his head.

"No" The bell ring and the teacher start the class. What did Maddy mean by "did you ask her"? I didn't listen to one word of what the teacher said. I was just thinking about what Maddy said.

The bell lets us know that the 1rst period is done. I join Maddy and Ethan and we walk out of the classroom. We all go to our lockers.

The 2nd and 3rd period was boring. Now it's lunch (my favorite part of the day :)) I sit with my girls, Ethan, and Grayson.

"I have something to tell you guys..." Maddy says.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" Taylor says. We all turn our gazes to Taylor. We all look at her confused.

"What? NO! Of course not!" We all laugh. "Grayson and I are together." She says. All of our jaws drop.

"So you're over Jackson?" I ask. Kelly looks at me confused. "Yeah... Maddy had a thing for your brother." I laugh a little.

"I didn't see that coming!" Kelly says.

"well he's hot!" Maddy says. "But not as much as Grayson." She kisses him.

"Aww" We all say.

"I have something to do" Ethan says. He gets up on the table.

"Can I have your attention everyone!"

"Ethan! What are you doing?" I ask.

"What I should've done a long time ago."