1

"Lex! Hurry up!"  Maddy is always in a rush for everything. But I love her so much. She's my best friend since 2nd grade. We never had one single fight. Now we are seniors at Pinewood High. "Lex!".

"Relax I'm coming!"

7:30 am

We go in my car. I drive to school which is 5 minutes away from my house. The bell rings at 8:05 so we have at least 30 minutes before the first period.

Outside the school, I see Kelly talking to a girl. Kelly is also one of my best friends. I know her since 5th grade.

"Lexie! The principal wants to see you" She says hugging me.

"what? Why?".

"I don't know! Just go and hurry"

I go to the principal's office. I knock on the door and I hear "come in."

I enter the office. There was a guy standing beside Mrs. Adams. I look at him and I felt my cheeks getting hot. His dark hair is messy but it's cute and his brown golden eyes and jawline... wow!

"Miss Walker?"

"Yes?"

"So you will show Mr. Dolan the school?" Great! Now I have to show the new guy the school.

"Of course Mrs. Adams"

"Good! His locker is the 5486. Have a good day!" We walked out the office with the new kid.

"I can find my locker by myself "

"Mrs. Adams wants me to show you the school. I'm going to do it even if you don't want to" I walked away in the direction of his locker.

He followed me walking slowly behind me. I showed him his locker by pointing it.

"You know how a lock works?" He rolled his eyes taking the lock and did his combination. He got it first try.

"What's your name?" He didn't answer. "Are you deaf?" I hate people like him. They think they can do anything they want when they want. They don't give a shit about the others and they don't care about anything.

I walked him to his first class.

"Ethan".

"What?"

"My name is Ethan" He walked in his class and closed the door behind him.

*A/n:Sorry for the small chapter. I'm tired but I'm gonna make the other chapters longer.