17

We leave the forest around 10:20 pm. We just sat there doing nothing. Just relaxing and thinking. Looking at the woods. I missed that place.

Ethan wanted to go back to his place so I'm driving to Ethan's house.

"Are you coming to school Monday?" I ask keeping my eyes on the road.

"Do I have the choice?" He looks at me with a smirk. I look at him quickly.

"For me? And no."

"Fine." I look back at the road with a smile. From the corner of my eye, I see Ethan looking at me with a smile.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"I didn't know you had freckles on your nose." He says touching my nose. I laugh. "Did you know that you are beautiful?" I feel my cheeks getting hot again. "You're blus..."

"I know..." I answer before he could finish his sentence. He chuckles and I park in his driveway.

"Thanks for tonight." Ethan says kissing me on the cheek.

"Anytime." He looks at me in the eyes and kisses me softly on the lips.

"You're free tomorrow?" he asks me.

"Yeah."

"Good" He grins and gets out of the car and closes the door. I lower the passenger side window.

"Why?" I ask.

"See you tomorrow. Oh, and wear a dress. NO SWEAT-PANTS!" he gets into his house and waves at me. I smile and he closes the door. I drive back home.