Amelia picks her up in the towel and brings her to her chest. I get up off the couch as Amelia turns to the stairs with Briar, wearing one of my large black t-shirts that falls to her mid thighs. Her legs were so long and soft, and she knew the sight of her in my big shirt drove me wind.

Tease.

I follow them up the stairs, parting ways when I go get changed in our room while Amelia goes and puts Briar down in her room. I strip down into just my boxers, feeling too hot to put anything else on. I run my hand back through my thick hair and toss my clothes in the hamper, stretching a bit before walking towards the door.

I walk out and into Briars dark room where Amelia was laying her down in the crib. I step up behind her and kiss her shoulder, placing my hands on the crib from either side of her.

"Goodnight baby." Amelia whispers to Briar as she had a pacifier in her mouth, her eyes getting heavy as she was all dry and in a pink onesie. We turn around and walk out of the room, quietly shutting the door and walking into our bedroom.

Amelia shuts door to our bedroom, and immediately and turn her around and slam her against it. She widens her eyes a bit as her back meets the door and my hand snaps around her throat.

"Are you wearing panties?" I whisper to her, making her shocked expression turn to a small smirk.

"Check." She whispers as I kept her pinned to the door.

I take my large hand and place it softly on her inner thigh near her knee. I slowly creep my hand up her leg until it was under the shirt, burning my vision into hers as I did so. When I got to the top, my fingertips weren't met with any fabric.

She wasn't wearing any panties.

She smirks at me again, taking her bottom lip between her teeth subtly. I take the bottom of the shirt she was wearing, tossing it over her head so she was naked in front of me.

"God the things I'm gonna do to you.." I whisper.

My lips attack the arch of her neck, my hands grabbing her ass and smacking it hard. Her fingers knit in my hair and pull hard, her body pushed against mine which was making me really hard.

She kisses my shoulder as I bite down harshly on her neck, holding her tightly against me so I could feel her every move; her every breath.

Her hand slides down to my boxers, rubbing her gentle hand over my bulge. The lightest touch from her hand was bliss, making my skin crawl in anxiousness.

I lift her up to straddle my waist, making her gasp at how quick I was in the transition. I turn her around and take strides to the bed, crashing her back on the comforter. I get on top of her, kissing her roughly while my hand inched down her naked body until it met to between her legs.

"You're soaking.." I whisper in her ear, biting her earlobes before rubbing her clit with my two fingers.

She moaned out into my shoulder, her hot breath moistening my skin. I lifted my head up and looked down at her while making her feel pleasure. Her head was tossed back and her eyes were shut. Her pink lips were closed and I just wanted to bite that plump lower one.

My teeth tethered on the skin just below her jaw, still staring at her in a trance. My cock was harder then ever at this point and I was dying to feel myself sink into her as she clenched around me, but I had to wait. I wanted to focus just on her a little longer. I lived for moments like this, watching her intently while she ached in absolute pleasure. I loved to study her face, her breathing patterns, what really makes her go crazy.