The Vampires of Venice (1)

Start from the beginning

"Leave now, Signor, or we shall call for the Steward if you're lucky." The vampires threatened.

"Ooo!" The Doctor acted excitedly.

The girls hissed and bore their fangs as they advanced on The Doctor. He ran to the doorway before he turned around just out of sheer curiosity.

"Tell me the whole plan. One day that will work. Listen, I would love to stay here. This whole thing... I'm thrilled. Oh, this is Christmas!" He turned around and ran up the stairs as the girls hissed after him.

"I'm glad Aubrielle's not here." The Doctor whispered as he ran.

Outside the Calvierri school, Night

The Doctor met up across the canal from the school with Amy and Aubrielle.

"Doctor!" The Ponds exclaimed excitedly.

"I just met some vampires!" The Doctor said, just as excitedly.

"We just saw a vampire!" Aubrielle exclaimed.

They all talked at once, voices overlapping making it hard to hear anything.

"And creepy girls and everything."

"Vampires!"

They all jumped up and down together excitedly as Rory joined them.

"We think we just saw a vampire." Rory commented.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Amy was just telling us." The Doctor explained.

"Yeah! The Doctor actually went to their house." Aubrielle said informing Rory.

"Oh, Right. Well..." Rory trailed.

"OK, so..." The Doctor slapped his hands on Rory's cheeks. "first we need to get back in there somehow."

"What?!" Rory asked in disbelief.

"How do we do that?" Aubrielle asked.

"Back in where?!" Rory asked another question.

"Come and meet our new friend." The Doctor said, ignoring Rory's questions.

Guido's house

Guido had brought out a map of Venice. The Doctor, Aubrielle, Amy were at the table looking it over with him as Rory sat back among some barrels. Aubrielle slowly grabbed the Doctor's hand and he intertwined their fingers together, smiling down at her.

"As you saw, there's no clear way in. The House of Calvierri is like a fortress. But there's a tunnel underneath it, with a ladder and shaft that leads up into the house. I tried to get in once myself, but I hit a trapdoor." Guido said.

"You need someone on the inside." Aubrielle spoke up.

"No." The Doctor immediately said, squeezing her hand tightly.

"You don't even know what I was going to say!" She exclaimed quietly.

"We pretend you're an application for the school to get you inside and tonight you come down and open the trapdoor to let us in." The Doctor shot back looking at her with a smirk. Amy sniggered at the look on her sister's face.