expresiones de gratitud

Again, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. ❤️

Before anything else, I would just want to take this opportunity to clear something up. Everyone else thought (and are still thinking until now) that, Wattpad is an app likely meant for girls, and so I want to change that mentality. Everyone is welcome here in the Wattpad community. Everyone can read, and most definitely, everyone can write. Kahit sino ka pa, kahit ano ka pa, at kahit ano pa ang gusto mong basahin o isulat.

Lalaki ako. At nagbabasa at nagsusulat ako sa Wattpad? So what, diba?

I want to put emphasis and focus on this subject because I was once a victim of what others say about me. I was very particular with going in trend, that is why I almost stopped reading and writing-I almost deleted the app.

Everyone else was deeming Wattpad as jeje, and 'un-cool,' and all things negative, and I almost believed that. Until I chose to do what I want, and I'm glad I did.

Hinding-hindi po ako magsasawa kakapasalamat sa inyo. It was a very hard, exciting and fulfilling experience for me, writing this novel, I mean. Napakaraming bagay ang natutunan ko habang nagsusulat ako ng librong ito.

Growing up, I have always looked up to KathNiel. I was also a very flowery-words kind of kid. I discovered Wattpad when I was in sixth grade. Back then, I was very indecisive, because I was in my fitting-in stage.

For the past three years, I have been in constant inner battles within myself, kasi napakahilig ko po talagang magsulat! Sa tanang tatlong taon na iyon, I must have about more than ten failed attempts in writing a novel.

Anyhow, this novel is a product of my mind. I have always fancied writing, and I'm happy that I'm partaking a piece of mind to all of you guys. Ang libro pong ito, it's based on my experiences in life and in love.

Writing The Reunion was only a pastime. Kumbaga, kung hindi po ako nag-aaral, ito po ang pinagtutuunan ko ng pansin. I had no particle story flow in mind, ang alam ko lang po, there will be a reunion to happen in the story that will ignite the major conflict of the story and make way for the main plot twist as well.

The Reunion was originally written in sixth grade. It wasn't a KathNiel fan fiction back then. It didn't last long though, katulad nga po ng sabi ko sa inyo. It was deleted, and I went on a hiatus in writing for a while. I started writing only just recently again, and it took quite a while before I decided na, ito na talaga. Magsusulat ulit ako. Kung ano man kalabasan, hindi ko na idedelete. Wala nang atrasan 'to.

Hanggang sa ayun, nakapagsulat ako ng prologue, hanggang sa first chapter, hanggang nagtuloy-tuloy na. Unti-unti. I started having a lot of reads. I earned friends who inspired me to finish the story. I stand here among all of you readers, and I must say, kung wala po kayo, wala po ang novel na ito ngayon.

Hindi naging madali. It was very hard to balance academics with writing. There were times when I thought I had to give it up for the mean time because na-wr-writer's block na ako, na wala nang saysay yung mga nasusulat ko.

But then, I learned to trust and love myself, and eventually, my own work.

'Til my next novel, signing off for now,
poging Thyroedgland. 💙