diez

- Margaux's POV -

I kept on dialling Anton's number but he's not answering. Napano na kaya 'yon? Meanwhile, my blood is still boiling from the scene with the b-itch earlier.

Flashback

Mom, ate Arianne and I had just arrived here at Bag and Beans. I sat down beside ate while mom sat in front of us.

"Anton's such a nice guy, 'no?" mom said.

I smiled. "I know, mom."

Mom was foraging her bag when she looked up at me with teary eyes. "I just can't believe my baby's no longer a baby!" Mom sobbed.

"Oo nga, naunahan pa kami ni Brent ma." Ate sobbed too.

"Come here nga you two." I said. When they did, I hugged them both. "Alam niyo, I'll still be your baby kahit kasal na ako. And don't you want this, mom?" I asked her when we all unclasped from our embrace.

"Hindi!" mom said, while pouting.

"Ew, ma! Don't give me that look, it does not suit you."

"Grabe ka naman." she pouted even more.

Binato ko siya ng tissue paper and she chuckled. "At anong ayaw niyo na makasal ako? Anton and I were pretty sure you, dad, and your balaes wanted an apo na."

It was her turn to toss me a tissue paper. "'Di pa nga kasal, anak agad? Pero thinking about it though, I may want to consider to be a lola na."

"Sis, nagsmudge mascara mo." ate said.

I looked at my face from my phone's front camera and my mascara did smudge. I picked up my bag and went straight to the comfort room.

The sink was too low. "S-hit!" I said. Masyadong nakakangalay. I had to slouch a little bit para lang makalkal ng mabuti laman ng bag ko. The first thing that I saw from the mirror after finally finding my makeup remover was a pair of fake matte black Valentinos. Three studs were even missing from the right pair.

I stood up properly and I saw the reflection of a woman I haven't seen for quite a while now. I smirked and faced her.

"Hello, Samantha." I gave her my sweetest smile.

"Hello there, Margaux." she said.

I held her two hands. "Girl, were you not informed? I'm known internationally as Alegna na."

She looked at me from head to toe. "Talaga? I'm not hearing much about you kasi e."

I let go of her hands. "Talaga ba? Kawawa ka naman. Siguro you haven't been getting a lot of television and internet lately. Oh, don't get offended ha. Pero do you even have a phone?"

She gasped, and then she started fishing from her bag. She took out a rose gold iPhone 7 plus from her bag and removed the case. She intentionally showcased the logo and started typing in her passcode. She faced her phone my direction. "Oo naman, girl." she smiled, tauntingly.

"Ay talaga? Congratulations!" I smiled even widely. Timing, I thought. "Ay, someone texted me pala." I took out my iPhone X and read the text. Mom is already looking for me. In fact, she's on her way to the restroom.

Samantha eyed my phone. "It's not even out yet!"

I faced my phone towards her too. "I know!" I smirked. "Alam mo na, I have connections." sakto, bumukas pinto.