trece

- Rico's POV -

I exited the car first. Siyempre inalalayan ko si Alegna, pinagbuksan ng pinto. Dagdag pogi points din 'to.

"Mademoiselle." I said while offering my hands.

She gladly took it, while eyeing me. "Ano na namang meron, Anton?" she giggled.

"Wala naman. Is there anything wrong with being sweet to my fiancée?" I asked.

She blushed. "Tara na nga."

Sinenyasan ko si Mang Pedring na tulungan kami sa mga gamit namin. Some bellboys helped too.

Dumiretso na sila sa condo ko while Alegna and I headed straight for the concierge.

"Name, please." the girl said. She was obviously flirting with me.

Alegna suddenly took off her white blazer and revealed a halter, fitted top with cut-outs. Tinanggal niya 'yong pagkakatali ng buhok niya. "It's so hot, grabe." she said, while clinging to my arms.

Napa-ismid 'yong babae at natawa naman ako ng palihim.

We walked to the elevators pagkatapos kong makuha mga susi ng condo ko. Pagkasakay na pagkasakay namin ng elevator, Alegna cursed.

"F-uck! Anlalandi." she said, while caressing my face. She kissed both of my eyes. "Ayan, para matanggal na 'yong nakita mo kanina."

I laughed. Pagbukas ng elevator, a double-door French enclosure greeted us. Wala itong lock, kaya kahit sino makakapasok.

We entered, and there were our suitcases, in front of the real door leading to the living room this time.

Alegna entered the apartment first and I followed. She let out a huge gasp and let go of her bag. She faced me. "This is beautiful." she said.

I looked around the place, and we were surrounded by panel by panel of wall-length windows with the view of the whole Metro Manila. The blinds were drawn, kaya naman kitang-kita mo kaagad ang kabuuan ng lungsod.

On our front is the receiving area, on the left is the dining room and kitchen, and on our right is the staircase leading to the second floor. Hindi ko pinabuo ang pangalawang palapag kung kaya't kapag nasa taas ka ay makikita mo kung ano ang nangyayari sa baba.

I followed her to our room. "Ang ganda talaga." she said.

"But not as beautiful as you." I said.

She took steps toward me. I walked forward too and the next thing we know, we're gracing our new bedroom with a kiss. Hinagis ni Alegna ang kanyang bag sa kama, and put both of her arms on my shoulders. Before our kiss totally deepens, I pulled out.

"Love, don't make this hard for me naman. I'm trying to be a gentleman!" I said.

"Oops...sorry." she smirked and walked out.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the spare room." she winked.

Napahilamos ako ng mukha at naghubad. I took a cold shower and fished my suitcase for a plain white cotton-knit polo shirt and paired it with faded blue ripped jeans. I finished my look with a pair of tan loafers.

Lumabas na ako at nadatnan ang pinakamagandang babae sa mundo na nanonood ng Courage the Cowardly Dog. Napalingon siya sa'kin.

"Oh, sa'n punta mo?" she asked, while standing up.

Sinundan ko siya sa kusina. "Have you forgotten?"

She looked up from the coffee she was making. "Would I have asked if I remembered in the first place?" pagsusungit niya.