doce

- Margaux's POV -

We are now on Anton's Mercedes Benz on the way to Manila.

Anton was too tired from the scene earlier last night that he had to request for a driver that will drive us to a condo Anton had just acquired.

Flashback

We had just entered the elevator. Sobrang daming galit ang nakikita ko sa mga mata niya.

"Love, are you okay?" I asked.

Tiim-bagang niya akong tinignan, then afterwards he looked away. I asked him the question one more time and he snapped at me.

"Do you think I am?" he shouted.

I felt scared so I looked away. I was on the verge of crying. I managed a faint, silent "Sorry."

His eyes softened and he looked very apologetic. "Look, I am sorry, alright? I just feel so guilty na wala man lang akong nagawa."

"That's not true! You defended me from that g-oddamn jerk!" I tried comforting him.

"Pero nahawakan ka pa rin niya." he looked at me. Tears were flowing down his eyes.

Ikinagulat ko when he pulled me into a hug. It was a very long one, actually. Then he looked at my face. He kissed me. There were still twenty floors to go. I kissed him back.

"Thank you." I said, after pulling away.

"No problem." he said. His cheeks suddenly turned red.

"You look cute. What's the matter?" I asked him.

He looked away. "Nothing."

"Ano nga? Magtatampo ako, sige ka." I tempted him.

"Okay. I give up. Can I...?" he looked at me sheepishly.

"Can you what?"

"Can I touch your butt? Para mawala na 'yong bakas no'ng kamay no'ng gago." he said. It was my time to blush. "I know I never should have said that." he added.

"I-It's...fine?" I said.

"Really?" he said, looking hopeful.

"Bilisan mo na! Before I change my mind."

He did do it though, while saying "God this is awkward." numerous times. When he was finished, he held my chin and made me look at him. "There." he said.

"Are you happy now, Mr. Arboleda?"

"You can say that..." he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "But...wait. Ba't nga ba ako na-aawkward, e kung tutuusin..."

I glared at him. "Don't you even dare finish what you're saying!"

"Why? You should be proud! Under na under nga ako sa'yo that nigh-"

"Shut up!" namumula na naman ako.

The elevator doors opened and I walked out of it immediately. I saw from the wall-length mirror that Anton scratched his head.

I fastened my pace and upon reaching the table reserved for us, I did not wait for him to pull my seat.

"Hey...love!" he said when he sat down in front of him. Inirapan ko siya. "Look...I'm sorry, okay?"

"Sure okay whatever."

He was about to say something more when I called the attention of the nearest waiter around the vicinity. "I'd love to have a solo plate of pasta el camarón de ajo aceite, as well as a serving of caviar. For my drinks...I'd be having TWG tea, thank you." I smiled at the waiter.