Chapter 20: War Part 2

War Part 2, continuation.

"Stop Momo! This is not you!" Nayeon shouted trying to stop Momo.

Momo never replied to her, just continued to attack her and all she can do is block the young girl's attack.

The opponents side is slowly decreasing. Their side is also decreasing, many were injured and was sent back to Little Garden to be treated.

It's obvious who is gonna win but Rosalinda is stubborn and ever. She doesn't want to back down.

Caroline and Rosalinda are still fighting in the air. Still in their full armor.

The other Twice Member except for Nayeon and Momo are helping each other fight off the opponents.

Nayeon and Momo are still fighting but Nayeon never attacked Momo, scared that she'll hurt her lover. She doesn't want to even though in times like this she needs to.

Momo eventually stopped attacking her, clearly the young girl is panting, tired.

She blankly looked at Nayeon, "Why aren't you attacking?"

For the first time in a while, Momo spoke, asked Nayeon.

"I don't want to, I love you," Nayeon said. "I have been so cold to you for the past years scared that you'll never return the feelings I have for you but you proved me wrong, you love me Momo, you told me that yourself,I know that you currently not remember me but I promise you, I'll make you remember," Nayeon said smiling sadly at Momo.

Momo's face darkened, "Rosalinda said that you took Caroline away from me, my long time crush... You dated her and now you're saying you love me? Don't make me laugh, I do not love you!" And just like that Momo attacked her again, with anger. This is bad. She's letting her emotions get the best of her.

Nayeon felt a pang in her heart. She was hurt when she heard Momo said that. She knows that the young girl didn't mean that, she's manipulated. Rosalinda manipulated her. So Nayeon started attacking back hoping the girl will stop.

Mina and Chaeyoung are already tired but they didn't let that stop them. They still fought like they have the energy to do it but they know they have limitations. The other Twice members are tired too.

Rose looked at them after landing beside the group,"I'll take it from here, you guys go and rest at the safe zone. I'll make my sister pay for what she's doing right now."

The girls started to protest but Rose looked at them pointedly. They all went back defeated.

Rose started fighting the savages professionally. She looked up and saw Caroline fighting Rosalinda. She's been watching them and she doesn't like the look of it. Caroline is going out of control in any minute now and she may make even further damages.

Rosalinda activated her full armor and flew towards the two fighting girls.

"Caroline! Stop you're going out of control," Rose yelled.

Caroline looked at her, her eyes are already yellow. Yes, Caroline has savage blood in her the first time savages attacked in decades.

Rosalinda took the opportunity to attack Caroline. Caroline fell down, her weapon and armor deactivating.

Kristelle caught Caroline and nodded her head at Rose.

Rose glared at her sister, "You'll pay for this Rosalinda."

Rosalinda just grinned, "Ohh, I'm so scared."

Rose attacked her and they fought.

10 hours have passed and they are still fighting. Momo and Nayeon are already tired.

Rose and Rosalinda are on the ground right now, Rosalinda's armor is gone now because she used it too much.

The opponents side are already gone. The people there are sent to a facility where they will be turned back to normal.

"It's over now sis," Rose said still in her full armor.

Rosalinda laughed maniacally, "No, meet my new toy Rose, say bye bye to your life," Rosalinda pushed a button.

The ground rumbled. The Little Garden are alerted and they saw a massive savage. It's like a spider.

Rose glared at Rosalinda and stabbed her with her sword. Rosalinda widened her eyes looking at her sister in pain.

"W- why?"

"You've done enough my dear sister, if I let you live, there's no doubt you're going to do something like this again," Rose said looking at her sister writhing in pain.

Rosalinda's eyes rolled back to her head and went limp.

"Now the only problem is this stupid thing," Rose said. "I clearly can see where the core is, my sister is so stupid she should of have put the core in a more secluded part."

Twice went back to the battle field all recovered.

"Oh my gash! What's that?" Sana asked pointing at the massive savage.

"Of course, a savage unnie, a massive one at that," Tzuyu answered Sana's question.

"Let's help Rose guys," Jihyo said.

"What about Nayeon?" Jeongyeon asked.

They looked at Nayeon and Momo and caught them making out.

"Nevermind," Jeongyeon said with a disgusted face.

"Glad to have you back Momo," Nayeon said smiling.

"Glad to be back," Momo grinned.

"We should help the others, that massive thing needs to be destroyed," Nayeon pointed at the savage and went towards the others.

Nayeon kissed Momo that made her comeback to her senses. A true loves kiss. Lol. They fought each other and the only thing that can keep Momo to her real self is a kiss from her lover.

They fought the savage and they finally defeated it.