Chapter 16: Welcome to Little Garden!

"Welcome to Little Garden!" Caroline exclaimed spreading her arms.

Twice stared at the magnificent buildings around them. They are still sad that Momo went missing, they feel incomplete but the view made their mood lit up a little.

Chaeyoung tried not to get excited, looking around she saw some students in uniform. She thinks that it looks cute.

Mina noticed Chaeyoung staring at something, she followed the smolbean's gaze and saw a shop selling crepes and she heard her stomach growl.

The girls looked at her then they heard another growl coming from the smolbean. Chaeyoung chuckled awkwardly and pouted.

"I guess you're all hungry because we've not eaten anything. Let's go to that shop where they sell crepes, it's amazing by the way," Caroline said ushering the girls to follow her.

The girls ate the crepes they bought while walking around, Caroline telling them the places.

They stopped at a station. They went in on the train and the girls looked at it in awe. These things are pretty high tech.

They arrived at a building where they saw some students lingering. Caroline ushered the girls and they went in the building. It's a school.

Caroline toured them all around and they stopped at a big door.

Caroline knocked at the door and there they saw a beautiful woman sitting behind a desk with papers around her. She has blonde hair, green eyes. Next to her is Kristelle tapping on a what looks like a homographic tablet.

They looked up hearing the door being knocked and opened. Kristelle's eyes lit up running towards Caroline, she hugged the poor girl suffocating her with her big breast.

Jihyo glared at Kristelle. How dare she hugged Caroline like that.

Kristelle feeling the glare smirked, she took Caroline's face and kissed her. On the lips.

The girls gasped and Jihyo has this hurt look on her face.

Caroline pushed Kristelle away glaring at the young girl.

"You can't just kiss someone like that all of a sudden. We're not even dating! And you have Rose already!" Caroline pouted at Rose. "She kissed me not me!"

Rose just laughed and walked towards them.

"Did you forget already? Kristelle has a biggest crush on you," The girl who is Rose said.

Rose looked behind Caroline analyzing Twice. Then she turned her attention at the angry Korean, Jihyo.

"Hi I'm Rose nice to meet you, I am Kristelle's girlfriend, student council president. Kristelle is my vice."

Jihyo sighed in relief. But then glared at the girl who is smirking.

"Don't be jealous sweet heart, I know I have a crush on Caroline but believe me I love Rose. I won't steal her away from you," Kristelle said kissing Rose's cheek while Rose is blushing.

Jihyo blushed, "What are you talking about! I'm not jealous!"

Kristelle just smirked and looked at Caroline, "What are you doing here by the way?"

Caroline sighed, "Momo is missing and I think I know who took her but we don't know where she brought her because they relocated their base after we defeated her."

Rose's face hardened, "What? That bitch is still after you?"

Caroline just nodded.

"What are you two talking about? Care to enlighten us? Cause we really need to know and I want my girlfriend back," Nayeon said.

"Come, I'll explain to all of you," Rose said ushering them to come in.

Hidden Underground Laboratory , 3 am.

"Wake up, my darling, time to wake up~" The red haired woman sang.

A pair of yellow eyes opened staring back at a pair of green eyes.

"Now Momo, we have so many to talk about," the woman laughed evily.