Chapter 3: Why are you like this?

Momo's POV

I woke up from Jeongyeon shaking me.

"Wake up Momoring, we have to go for photoshoots, get up and get ready," She said and walked out of our room.

It's still early why do they need us to wake up like this? My beauty sleep. A person needs to sleep 8 hours a day why don't they let us?

I groaned and got up to get ready.

After getting ready I went out of the room to the kitchen too eat.

I saw the girls already eating.

They didn't even wait for me T_T.

"You didn't even wait for me," I said and pouted.

They just looked at me and ate their breakfast like I'm not there.

I glared at them and sat down to eat. I will ignore them.

Hmp.

After eating I got my bag and immediately went outside of the dorm.

I went in the van and saw our Manager there.

"Manager-nim what are we going to do today?" I asked.

"We need you girls to get ready for the photoshoot, don't tell the other girls but you are going to have a partner."

"Why?"

"JYP saw your interaction with NCT Ten and he wants the two of you to pair up for this so that Ten and you can have more popularity but not us a couple but as best friends, he wants to show the netizens that a girl idol and boy idol can be friends not lovers, I know you are friends with him."

I nodded my head,"But why not the other girls?"

"Because you are more suited for the role, and the two of you are dancers but to be honest I don't really know."

I laughed, I'm sittibg at the passenger seat so that I can avoid Nayeo unnie. What she did last time left me up all night. It's not fair that she can just kiss me like that and ignore me after. So if that's what she wants I 'll ignore her too. And I don't even think she'll get jealous, she doesn't like me.

She just kissed you and you are saying she doesn't like you? Boi you're so oblivous.

Shut up brain she doesn't like me. And I'm a girl.

But you like her you should confess to her.

Shut up heart and stop beating, I don't have the guts to tell her I like her.

I rolled my eyes and just leaned on the seat.

I heard the car door opened and saw the girls getting in.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Me, Sana and Jihyo are in one car. Mina and the others aee in the other car, we can't fit 9 people in just one car.

"Hey Momo,why didn't you wait for us?" Sana said and I just ignored her.

"Yah! Answer!" She yelled and I just ignored her. She pouted.

"If this is about not waiting for you to eat, it is because we are hungry, you take so long in getting ready, we're so sorry," Jeongyeon explained. I ignored her.

"Sorry Momoring, next time we will wait for you," Jihyo said.

Like the two I just ignored them.

"Can't you see guys she doesn't want to talk to you? Don't talk to her if she doesn't want to, don't waste your time on a person who doesn't want to," Nayeon said and I saw her roll her eyes.