Chapter 4: Will you date me?

Momo's POV

"MOMO!!" I heard someone shout as I was lying on my bed.

I immediately got up and ran out of the room.

I saw the girls on a gathering around something.

"You called me?"

Jihyo turned around and glared at me.

"What is this?" She asked.

She took something and made me look at it. It was a picture of me and Ten, you know the photoshoot.

It turned out good actually.

"You saw it already so why ask me?" I asked her.

"No! Are you two dating or something? I need to talk to that guy to beat him up, you know pep talk," Sana said.

"Unnie that's not the right thing to do," Dahyun said shaking her head in disapproval.

I scratched my head, "It's nothing, it's hard to explain. It's JYP's idea. He should be the one you are asking," I told them.

I looked at it again and honestly, we look more like a couple not best friends, is this what JYP is talking about? I don't get it we don't have to do it you know. It's okay if we just act naturally as best friends. Jeez, I don't get him like her.

Speaking about her, where is she?

I looked at the girls and they are still looking at the magazine.

I sighed and rollex my eyes. These girls are over reacting. It's nothing, our dating ban isn't over yet and if I was dating Ten, JYP would kick me out of the group.

I still want to keep being an idol.

"It's nothing really guys, it's juat bestfriends taking a photoshoot together," I told them.

"Bestfriends? Tou two looked like a couple!" Jihyo exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes, I've been rollibg my eyes this past few days and it's beginning to be a bad habit of mine.

"Well let the fans think what they want to think, it's not true and I don't care if I get hates or anything," I said.

Jihyo sighed and nodded.

"But unnie are you two really dating?" Tzuyu asked.

"No Tzuyu, you guys and my job is my priority right now, I won't date until I'm ready and plus we still have the datibg ban thing," I explained.

The awed and hugged me.

"Oh and where is Nayeon unnie? I haven't seen her since morning, and it's our day off," I asked.

"She in our room, probobly watching some kpop vids," Mina answered and continued looking at some pictures in the magazine, "Tzuyu look a shirtless guy."

"Unnie! That was a year ago! Don't bring it up again," Tzuyu whined.

We all laughed at her.

"I'll go see Nayeon unnie, be righr back guys," I said and stood up.

They just hummed.

I walked towards the 4's room.

What could be Nayeon unnie is doing? It's strange that she didn't go out of her room immediately, she always does.

And my heart is beating again like crazy knowing that I'm nearing her room.

I knocked three times but Nayeon unnie isn't answering.

"Hello? Nayeon unnie? Are you there?" I asked through the door.

Of course Momo, she would be sleepibg, maybe she's just tired.

Maybe a little peek would do.

I opened the door. I won't peek I'll just go in.

As I went in, I saw Nayeon watching something. I got curious so I peek at what she's watching and I saw me dancing.

I turned around and slapped my cheeks, maybe it's just my imagination.

Are you really that in love with her Momo? That you are imgining things right now?

But maybe she likes me?

Nevermind.

"Nayeon unnie?"

Nayeon jumped and closed her laptop immediately.

"M-Momo what are you doing here?" she laughed awkwardly.

"I was just checking on you, you always come out of your room after you wake up, but I think I know now. You're busy aren't you?" I asked.

"No it's okay, I'm not busy at all, just watching something," she said.

"I can see that," I said.

Awkwared silence.

"I should go now unnie, I might be bothering you," I said and was about to walk out.

"Will you date me Momo?" She said.

That stopped me, my heart was beating like crazy.

What did she just say?

Am I imagining things again? Am I hearing things?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Not proofread.

Cover by: Harshiate