Chapter 7: Wait a minute

Momo's POV

"Wait a minute, aren't we supposed to go to the studio today?" I asked Jihyo.

Jihyo eyes widened, "Guys get ready we need to go to the studio today, thanks Momo for reminding me."

The girls and I went straight home but before that Beomseok called us saying we need to go to the studio for something.

We were talking about random things that made us forget about what we were supposed to do.

"Momoring, wear couple outfits with me," Nayeon said.

"What? Why?" I asked. Why so sudden?

"Come on, for me? It's been ages since we wore the couple outfits we always wear when we were trainees," she said.

I sighed and was about to say yes but someone cut me off.

"Just wear something Nayeon, don't bother Momo about it," Jeongyeon said with an annoyed expression.

"Why? You jealous?" Nayeon asked.

"No you ugly grandma," Jeongyeon answered.

"What did you just say ugly ostrich?" Nayeon bit back.

"Ugly Grandma!"

"Ugly ostrich!"

They glared at each other and continued bickering.

It was getting annoying and my patience is slowly running out.

"Can you two stop already? I don't want to hear your love quarrels right now, and yes Nayeon I will wear couple outfits with you," I bursted.

They looked at me shocked, I'm not the one who gets angry easily but today is an exception. My head is hurting, I'm done with them LQ.

Nayeon jumoed happily and stuck her tounge out at Jeongyeon.

"I'll cut that tounge of yours if you don't stop," Jeongyeon said.

But Nayeon still did it making Jeongyeon stomp and go to our room like a child.

Nayeon laughed and hug my waists. She's being clingy than usual.

"Okay Nayeon unnie let's get ready before Jihyo gets angry," I told her.

She n1odded her head and walked to their room, after that I wore the couple outfit she want me to wear.

I walked out of Jeongyeon and I's room at the same time Nayeon came out of their room.

Nayeon smiled happily and link arms with me.

"Let's go, the girls are still getting ready it's best if we go in advance, to the car of course. So that we have the best spot to sleep," She said.

We walked out of the dorm and went in yhe car.

As we mount the car we went to the position where we want to sit. I was about to go to the front to sit but Nayeon stopped me.

"You should sit with me Momo," She said, it's not a suggestion by the tone of her voice, it was more of a demand.

I nodded my head and sat beside her. She's by the window and I'm on her right.

I rested me head on her shoulder and sighed contently.

"You should sleep Momo," Nayeon said and I did just that.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I woke up by someone shaking me.

"Momoring~ Wake up~" someone sang.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched causing my shirt to rise.

I opened one eye and saw Nayeon blushing.

I raised my eyebrow and she just smiled at me like nothing is bothering her.

"Momo, let's go, the girls are waiting for us," she said and took my hand.

I sighed. We entered the building and some trainees greeted us, some are even fangirling/fanboying.

"What do you think they want with us unnie?" I asked her.

She thinks and looked at me sheepishly, "Well, I don't know either."

I raised my eyebrow and smiled. So cute.

We arrived at the studio where JYP is standing in the middle and the girls sitting on the floor.

"We're here," Nayeon said.

They looked at us and we sat beside Jeongyeon. We looked at JYP waiting for him to say something.

"I called you all here because of some issues that are occuring now, as you may know, a group of unknown guys are attacking people, they have abilities that no one have, you know the equipments the president made? Some teenagers with special abilities are required to attend the school for that, they use the equipment to defend us from the unknown, and since you are famous you are mostly going to be attack by that group we call us unknown, I asked the principal of the school to lend me one student that will gladly volunteer to protect you guys, there are so many but the principal told me that the student council president will help you guys," he said.

I remembered that, the unknown not to long ago attacked some idols, they just debuted but they somehow died at the hands of the unknown, their families were devastated. Then there are group of veterans who killed the members of the unknown who killed the idols, they told the netizens that there are more people like them and they want totrain them for the people. Many came out and joined them now there is a school where they were trained. The equipment JYP was talking about is the new weapon called Hundred. (A/N: Please watch the anime Hundred so you will know what I was talking about.) They overwhelmed the Unknown and the unknown haven't been active but they attacked another group of idols and this time they are famous.

"Who is it?" Mina asked.

"I don't know her name, the principal didn't tell me amd said it's a surprise," he said. "She said that you can go to the airport to meet her, if that's okay with you guys."

"We can go, and plus we don't have anything to do the unnies, are giving me a headache already, and I'm getting sick of seeing the same face, it will be good if I see a different face and hopefully she's beautiful," Tzuyu answered.

We looked at her wide eyed.

"What?" she said.

We shook our heads.

"Okay then, you shoukd go and fetch her, she will be living with you guys," he said.

"Is there anytging else?" Jihyo asked.

"Oh I almost forgot, you'll have a meeting tomorrow, 9:00 am you should be at the meeting room," he said and walked out.

We bowed and after that, we looked at each other.

"We should get going," Mina said.

We nodded our heads and went out of the building to go to the airport.

I wish she's nice, and someone we can hang out with.