Chapter 13: This is for Kristelle!

"This is for Kristelle!" Caroline jumped, raised her sword then brought it down on the dragon like savage. "Die you bastard!"

Twice looked at Caroline terrified. After Caroline said that she would kill the savage. She went on a rumpage.

She hit the savage left and right. She didn't stop. She can't stop.

This is one of the things why Caroline is one of the strongest and why the government don't want to mess with her.

"If she continues she'll kill herself," Charlotte said, there's no sign of panic. She so calm. Too calm.

"Then what are you waiting for? Stop her!" Jihyo yelled , concerned for her new found crush.

Yes, Jihyo has a crush on Caroline. She's fascinated with Caroline. The way the silver eyed girl looked at her. She can't help but fall in love with those beautiful eyes.

Momo took notice of this. Nayeon is still hugging her from behind so she talked to her.

"Hey Nayeon. Do you think Jihyo has a crush on my best friend?" Momo asked turning around to face Nayeon and wrap her arms around the girl's shoulder.

"It's obvious Momo, I think even the girls notice that."

"Should we go cupid and set them up?" Momo asked wanting then to date. She's shipping them already.

"Babe, I thought you are not into that?" Nayeon asked her back.

"Don't answer me with questions Nayeon, you know I hate that," Momo said pouting.

"Oh you cute little thing, ok I'll try setting them up, I mean we."

Momo smiled happily and kissed Nayeon.

Nayeon blushed while Momo is smirking turning around again to watch the battle.

When Caroline jumped the savage swung it's wings and hit Caroline making the girl go down on the floor. Smoke came around because of the impact.

"Caroline!" Jihyo shouted and fell down on her knees.

Tzuyu went to her unnie and rubbed the older girl's back. "She'll be okay unnie."

Jihyo just hugged Tzuyu still staring at the screen displaying the thick smoke.

She saw a shadow and she sighed in relief. She took the communication thingy and talked.

"Caroline do you hear me? If you die on there I will find another man who will love me! Do you think I forgot do you? So come back cause we still have things to talk about!! Come back my prince."

By now Jihyo is crying. Remembering Caroline and her's childhood. She remembered. She finally did. It's a bit confusing for her but, she knows that the girl became part of her life before.

The smoke cleared out. They didn't see Caroline. They saw a woman with a full on armor. It covers her body.

"That is Caroline's Full-Armor. It's a valkyrie type," Charlotte said.

 It's a valkyrie type," Charlotte said

Twice was fascinated. Caroline fought again but this time, she's more stronger than the savage. Her power is over whelming. It ended quickly though.

Caroline flew towards Kristelle's body. The girl is still unconcious.

Caroline carried Kristelle's body towards her bike and put her down in front of her then she went back towards the headquarters. The government's men already arrived and fixed the damages.

Caroline arrived at the headquarters. The parademics already took Kristelle's body.

She was immediately wrapped in a hug when she went in the control room.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around the younger girl.

"You made me worried idiot," Jihyo mumbled.

Caroline just caress the girl's hair not talking.

"We have a lot to talk about."

"Before that, I still need to talk to the officials. I'll come back to you later."

After saying that Caroline turned around when Jihyo said something.

"I love you!"

Caroline's heart flutters.

"I love you too."