Chapter 18: I hate training!

"I hate training!" Nayeon shouted panting.

Caroline chuckled, "You asked for this, it's been only 2 weeks and you need to get used to it."

"Lucky you, you've been training since what? You're a child," Sana said lying on the ground catching her breath.

"I'm only 10 when I started training," Caroline said, "I'm 22 now."

"Ugh, this is so hard, I wonder why Mina is so good at this," Chaeyoung said looking at Mina in wonder.

They all looked at Mina who is still standing using her aqua blue dual gun. Shooting holographic savages. She shoots like she's a pro, dodging the attacks, when you look at her it looks like she's dancing.

"Look guys! I'm having fun woohoo!" Dahyun said.

They looked at Dahyun stifling a laugh. She dodges the attacks like a gymnast, making weird sounds, and using her big silver sword she slash her way throught the fake savages jumping around using her energy so much.

Then their eyes folowed Tzuyu who is shooting the savages with great calculations. Her weapon is a golden brown sniper.

"Guys this is so cool," Jeongyeon said.

They looked at Jeongyeon slashing, kicking and laughing. Her weapon is a dual short yellow sword.

The other Twice members look at them incredulously. Then there's Jihyo.

Shooting the fake opponents with a big bright red canon/gun, (Like Layla from Mobile Legends) laughing crazily.

They looked at her with fear in their eyes. She looks so scary like that.

"Now I'm scared of her," Caroline said looking at her girlfriend with fear.

Yes, they became official. After their talk about their past they kissed and Caroline asked Jihyo to be her girlfriend and Jihyo said yes.

Caroline loves Jihyo. And Jihyo loves Caroline.

Nayeon stood up after drinking water, "Whatecer I need to do my best right now, I need to become strong and rescue Momo like a knight in shining armor." Nayeon made her weapon appear again, a purple long sword and shield.

The others nodded their heads and stood up again. Sana's weapon is a big black sword that can be a canon when you press a certain button.

Chaeyoung's weapon is special, it's a weapon someone special had. Her weapon can be anything it floats around her back, it transform to any weapon she likes. And it's color is pure white.

Their hundreds color is the color of their weapons.

The girls went back to their feet and started fighting again.

This goes on and goes on until it's already been a month.

They are all ready, they trained for day and night. Now they want to know where they would find Momo.

They are currently in Rose's office.

They feel nervous. What if something happens to Momo? They won't forgive themselves especially Nayeon. She still blames herself until now.

She sighed waiting for Rose to say where Momo is.

Rose sighed, "We found where they are, Dahyun is right, Alaska is where they are. We sent someone there and they saw Rosalinda come out in a abandoned underground laboratory, I don't know how they kept that place running but.. This is bad news."

"Not only that but they saw a girl with short black hair who looks like Momo," Kristelle added, "They sent us a footage and Momo was there but something is wrong with her, she's acting different. She follows where Rosalinda went. And her eyes are yellow."

"You don't mean," Caroline said.

"What?" Nayeon asked looking at Caroline in worry.

"From what we saw, it might be possible, it seems like she injected Momo with a savage's blood, her eyes is yellow meaning, she isn't in control. She may have a temporary amnesia. Meaning she won't remember all of you and might try to attack you."

"How did you get through that?" Mina asked.

"That's the thing, it looks like Rosalinda wants us to know what she is doing," Kristelle said, "We saw something disturbing too. The people that were missing are there too, they are acting like Rosalinda is their leader."

"Rosalinda is planning something, I don't know how she did it but she did," Rose said, "We might need the help of others Caroline."

Caroline was about to say something when Lucas came bursting through the doors.

"Sis! Open the tv," Lucas said.

"What? Can't you see we're-" Caroline was cut off.

"This is important you need to see this, all of you need to see this," Lucas said and opened the tv.

There stood Caroline's father Ezio.

"Hello people around the world, as you may know, I am Ezio Delacroix," Ezio took a deep breath, "I have something to confess."

Then he explained what is really happening. From who is really their enemies to people who went missing, he reported to the whole world. The people around the world was shocked. These informations was kept for them and they turned a blind eye thinking they sre safe when they can not be safe. If these information was not told to them, this may cost their lives.

"You can go to Little Garden if you wish to stop these aliens, or what we call Savages, we need more people, and not only that we have a woman who is declaring war in about a montg weeks. If you don't want to join the Little Garden marines, you need to pack up and my men will escort all of you to safety, if you don't want to go with them have your way then, we just want all of you to be safe. Poor or Rich, all of you need to be safe."

Then another screen went on. "Hello people of the world, you need to listen to this wanna be president, if not then bye bye to your lives, anyways I have an army and it seems like the Savages are on my side," Rosalinda said. And behund her is Savages but the colors are red. Something is definitely wrong. "Now you have a month until the war, go along."

Then the screen went black. People are running around trying to go to their homes and get everything thing they need. Famous people are already calling the Little Garden. Men are aking to join them at war. Even some women.

Three weeks have passed and there are no people already. They are at a safe ship island like Little Garden that is pretty big, in the middle of the pacific ocean with a barrier around it.

The one that wanted to join the Littke Garden became strong warrior now they are ready to go to war. They only have a week.

Twice, Momo, Rose, Kristelle and some of their friends are stronger than ever. Now they are ready to fight.

But not only the war is their concern but their oponents.