Chapter 11: Wow!

"Wow!" Chaeyoung gaped looking around the sub headquarter of Little Garden in Korea.

"There are more headquarters around the world," Caroline smiled, "this is nothing compared to the main.."

Momo tuned out what Caroline is saying and looked around the place. It really is amazing.

She smiled looking around then she saw a little girl there. She frowned why would a little girl be here? Is she lost or something?

"Charlotte! What are you doing here? Your job is at the little garden!" Caroline exclaimed clearly surprised that her friend is here.

Charlotte smiled.

"I'm here because I'm the one who upgraded your Hundred," She said pushing up her glasses. "And I wanted to see you for a little while, I need to talk to you about something."

Momo and the girls looked at the two.

"You know each other?" Dahyun asked.

Caroline smiled, "Girls this is Charlotte Dimandias, she  is a child prodigy who serves as the Little Garden's only main technical expert and chief researcher on Hundreds."

Momo looked at the girl's appearance, she is a young looking girl with purple hair that is let down. She wears a long scientist coat, the inner wear is black in color and has yellow pattern and the arms are long and white.

"You look...." Momo trailed off.

"A child? I look like a child?" Charlotte asked.

Momo was flustered, she was going to say that but she doesn't want to be rude. Momo nodded shyly.

Charlotte just laughed and looked at Caroline.

"How old are you?" Jeongyeon asked.

The girls looked at her wide eyed.

"Jeongyeon!"

"What? I just want to know, she's so short, shorter than Chaeyoung."

Caroline giggled.

"But seriously how old are you?" Nayeon this time asked.

Charlotte smiled, "Sorry but that's a secret, anyways Caroline, can I have a word?"

Momo's gaze followed the two, they are walking towards an equipment.

Momo looked at Nayeon. She stared at the girl smiling, she is just so beautiful that she can't stop looking at her. Then her gaze fell on Caroline. She admits, she still has feelings for the silver eyed girl, how can't she? Caroline was her first love. But that feelings is not really that big not like how she felt about Nayeon.

Nayeon is her love right now and hopefully she'll always will. Even though people won't like the idea about them together.

Nayeon turned around feeling someone is looking at her. She saw Momo staring but Momo quickly looked away.

Nayeon smirked and walked towards Momo wrapping her arms around the younger girl's waist.

"Am I that beautiful for you Momoring?" Nayeon smirked.

Momo blushed looking away.

"W-What are you talking about? Baka!" Momo stuttered.

"Baka? I've heard that before. If anyone is baka here it's you Momo," Nayeon smiled kissing Momo's cheeks.

Momo is as red as tomato right now.

"Hey guys, I need to go and try this out, see if it works well," Caroline said walking towards us.