Chaptet 10: You don't mind right?

Third Person's POV

"You don't mind right?" Caroline asked looking at the 9 girls.

Jihyo nodded her head,"Of course we don't mind, where are you going exactly?"

Caroline thought for a moment,"Well, I need to go to the headquarters to get my hundred since they upgraded it."

Jeongyeon curiously asked,"What is a hundred?"

"As you may know, there has been an attack right? Some of you call it unknown," Caroline asked.

"The unknown is group of people who has been attacking us right?" Mina asked.

"Well, you were correct about the attacking but you are wrong about them being people or humans," Caroline explained.

The girla looked at her confused. What is she saying? The girls thought.

Caroline sighed, "They are not people guys, they somewhat are aliens."

"What are you talking about?" Momo who kept quiet the whole ride asked.

"Well, they are like insects or something, like spiders, bees etc. They are not people, the ones that are attacked probably know it already, to us, they are called Savages..." Caroline stopped for a moment, "They killed some of my friends and my only mission right now is to kill them all."

Jeongyeon looked at her,"You haven't answered my question, what is a hundred?"

Caroline sighed and closed her eyes, "Hundred is the only kind of weapon that can counter the mysterious Savage life form attacking Earth."

"It doesn't make sense though, why would they hide from people what they really are?" Nayeon said.

Momo thought for a moment, Nayeon is right. Why would they hide this from the people.

"The people who saw them are made to be quiet, they should if not they may end up in the marines, they are forced to go there if they don't follow the rules the government made." Caroline explained. "I'm going to get killed if I told you these, if they could kill me, I'm the strongest after all."

"So what is your school called again?" Sana asked.

"You mean the marine academy city ship Little Garden? It's really cool, it's like an island but it's a ship, some people are living there..." Caroline said.

"I wish I could live there," Dahyun said, "They said that it's beautiful, it makes me want to go there."

"Well we could," Caroline said smiling.

"Really?" Dahyun asked eagerly, "I want to go now."

"Maybe when you all are free, you should be thankful, your country didn't get invade by those Savages, it's only a matter of time if they did, that's why the government all around the world made a force field," Caroline answered and told us.

Momo nodded her head listening as Caroline explains about the hundred. Momo wanted to join them to avenge the deaths of those who were killed by those Savages but her career is more important right now. Maybe if they disbanded she will join.

"Is there amyway to join the Marine?" Caheyoung asked.

Caroline clenched her jaw, "Why? Are you going to join? I suggest you don't, the life there isn't all rainbows and fairytales, the life there is really hard."

By the look of Caroline's face it looked like she experienced something horrible there. Maybe she's just overthinking this, as Caroline thought of the bad things that may happen in them there.

"Nope, I just wanted to ask," Chaeyoung answered.

The atmosphere is awkward now. All of them looked away from each others.

Caroline sighed, "So you don't mind right?"

Jihyo answered for the girls, "Don't worry we don't mind."

Caroline smiled at Jihyo charmingly. Jihyo blushed and looked away.

Momo looked at them suspiciously. Does Caroline have a crush on Jihyo or does Jihyo have a crush on Caroline? Is there something going on between them? Is there something Caroline isn't telling me? Momo thought.

Momo cleared her throat trying to lighten up the mood, "So anyone wants to eat? Let's take a stop and eat?"

The mood eventually lighten hearing about the food. The girls do love food.

"That's a good idea!" Nayeon shouted and kissed Momo on the cheeks.

Momo blushed looking away,"It's not like I'm concerned of you guys getting hungry, I'm hungry myself."

Caroline giggled... Momo is being a Tsundere right now.

Jihyo stared at Caroline, she seems familiar to her but she can't point it out.

Caroline turned to her and raised her eyebrows. Jihyo looked away and blushed, it doesn't matter if she's familiar or anything, she's focusing on how her heart is beating hard and fast whenever she looked at her.

Caroline smiled, hearing Jihyo's thoughts.

She turned to the driver.

"Please stop us at burger king,"She said and the driver nods.

The girls were laughing and talking all the way to the burger king.