Chapter 15: What the f*ck?

"What the f*ck?" Caroline shouted. "What the f*ck happened?"

Twice was afraid. They are. Momo is missing and they don't know where she is or have any idea where she might be.

One minute they were having fun then the next Momo was missing. It's been 5 hours since they've seen her. Nayeon was devastated.

She was supposed to take care of her. For f*ucks sake, she is Momo's girlfriend. She didn't see it coming.

"We don't know! We were just playing bowl and Momo told us that she was going to the bathroom and then 30 minutes later we were wondering where she is because she's been gone, Nayeon here went to the bathroom, Momo was not there. She's gone all of a sudden!" The usually quiet Mina explained. She was scared, her best friend is gone and she don't know if she's dead or not, of all the things happened it's possible. Mina shook her head, she doesn't want to think that.

Jihyo went towards Caroline who was seating with her hands clutching her head and rubbed her back.

Caroline raised her head and looked at Nayeon, "Why did you let your eyes..." she clenched her hands, "This is not going to happen if.."

Caroline closed her eyes, sighing angrily, running her finger through her hair.

She opened her eyes and glared at Nayeon, "If anything happens to her, I will not forgive you."

Nayeon is angry now, she glared at the girl, "It's your job to protect us! You're our bodyguard! Where were you when this happened anyway!?"

"I was patrolling the place, I didn't know that there was an intruder, it was too late that's why I ran to you guys," Caroline said guiltily.

This is the first time she failed her job. She's always successful.

"It doesn't matter when she is missing or whose fault it is. What matter is how are we going to find her?" Tzuyu explained.

Jeongyeon smiled, "Tzuyu is right, we need to know how to find her or where are we going to find her. We should start searching for her."

Tzuyu stared at her eonnie and smiled. She was happy just to be beside her loving eonnie. She likes her but, she's too shy to admit it.

Jeongyeon is the same.

"And plus, worrying like this is going to make you old, even though you guys are already old," Tzuyu said rolling her eyes.

"We should go to Little Garden, we can get information through there since they have been monitoring the world," Caroline said standing up. "We should go now. Until it's too early."

Chaeyoung jumped excitedly, "We're going to Little Garden! I'm so excited."

"Chaeyoung, it's not the right time to be excited," Mina said.

Chaeyoung's mood immediately dampened, "Oh, right."

Mina smiled sadly, "Don't worry you can be excited whenever you want when we find her."

Chaeyoung smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. She's worried for her eonnie.

The girls went and get ready then went out to ride a bus. It's a private bus. So they took a nap, worrying for their dancing machine.

Nayeon looked outside the window. Sadness is seen in her eyes and worry. She was also afraid. What if something happened to Momo? She'll never forgive herself.

Caroline approached Nayeon with a heavy heart.

"Hey Nayeon," Nayeon looked up, "I'm sorry."

Nayeon just smiled, "I'm sorry too."

Nothing was said after that and they went back to what they were doing.

Caroline took her laptop and informed Charlotte that they were going to Little Garden.

Hidden Underground Laboratory, 12:00 P.M

Momo groaned looking around. She tried to get up but she was restrained to a bed. She just looked around the white room. Beside her there are tools.

The door opened on her right side and came out a gorgeous woman. Too bad she's probably not that beautiful inside.

Momo looked at the woman's hand, there's a needle, injection. Full of yellow liquid. Same as a savage's blood.

Momo's eyes widened putting two and two together. They're going to insert the liquid to her.

"I told her to kidnap the girl with big eyes, not you," the woman grumbled when she arrived beside Momo's side.

Momo already knew who she was talking about, Jihyo. She was relieved that Jihyo isn't the one who got kidnapped but afraid that she was the one who got kidnapped.

"Nevermind that, you're important to her too, so it's still a win win situation."

Momo tried to scream but there's a tape on her mouth.

"That is no use. You're in a hidden laboratory, no one can hear you."

The woman smiled creepily raising the needle.

Momo tried to scream but it was too late.

Momo felt her surroundings go black then she goes unconcious.