Chapter 14: It doesn't matter!?

"It doesn't matter!?" Caroline raged. "You're risking the lives of the people here! Not only in Korea but all around the world! We manage to keep them away but it's only a matter of time they'll attack again and we can't do anything about it! You know why? Because they are getting stronger! It's not good that the people doesn't know about this. We need to inform them before it's too late."

The chairman looked at Caroline pointedly.

"Don't make this more difficult Caroline. The people can't know!" The chairman stood up rubbing his temple. "I'll consider it."

Caroline angrily threw a pen past the Chairman whose name is Ezio. An italian man who is good at combat that's why he became the chairman of the Little Garden.

He's the one who takes care of the school. He is more superior than the government because they are afraid of him. Also he is Caroline's father.

"You're brother will protect you from then on. I don't want to repeat what happened last time. What happened to your mother," Ezio said. Sadness flash through his eyes but quickly vanishes.

Caroline sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, frustrated.

Her mother, whose name is Raine. Her father gave her mother's name to her as her second name. He wants to remember his wife through Caroline and that's easy enough. Caroline is the doppleganger of her mother. They have the same color of hair, eyes and skin. The body shape. Everything about her. Even the personality. Especially stubbornness.

"Dad, I don't need protection I'm strong enough to defend for myself. I'm not a baby anymore," Caroline said rolling her eyes and sat down on a couch. "Dad seriously. I'm not kidding. There are people who is experimenting on Savages. They are taking the cores dad. And they are all around. Traitors dad. Be careful of them."

Caroline stood up, turned around, left not before saying bye to her father.

Ezio looked at ther daughter's retreating back. Sadness is the only emotion he feels right now. Her daughter is growing up and fast.

As Caroline is walking back towards where the Twice are a voice stopped her.

"Caroline!" an all too familiar voice shouted.

Caroline turned around and looked behind her. There stood Lucas. Her brother.

Lucas has blonde hair like their father, sharp jaw, full lips and emerald like eyes.

"Wait for me!" Lucas shouted huffing.

He finally arrived in front of an annoyed Caroline.

"What?!"

"Woah, sup sis. What's got you so annoyed?" Lucas grinned.

Caroline wanted to slap that grin out of his face.

Still angry she muttered, "You."

"Don't blame me sis. You know how dad is, he just doesn't want you in danger. Especially what happened to mom."

Their mom died because she's married to a wealthy, powerful man, Ezio. She died when Caroline was 7 and her brother being 9. She died bacause of a car crash. It's not an accident though. Someone meddled with the breaks the woman was riding and bam, it leads to death.

"I know," Caroline said. "I'll allow you but that doesn't mean I like the idea of it."

Lucas just laughed and looked past Caroline stopping with raised eyebrow.

Caroline frowned looking at his brother before turning around. Jihyo is there with the others talking. Charlotte is no where in sight.

"Is that.." Caroline nodded.

Lucas grinned skipping to them. Caroline scowled at her brother, she knows what he is going to do.

"Hi!" Lucas greeted the girls.

The girls stood up amd bowed at Lucas. Lucas smirked glancing at Caroline's way, the lass is still scowling.

He turned to Jihyo, "Hi you must be Jihyo or Jisoo? The girl who tamed my sister."

Jihyo blushed while Caroline smacked Lucas at the back of his head.

"Don't mind him. My father sent him to protect me unfortunately," Caroline aaid rolling at her brother.

"It's okay eonnie, but we need to go JYP-nim called and told us that we need to go back to the company building. We still need to discuss something," Dahyun said smiling.

"And who might you be Ms. Beautiful?" Lucas asked referring to Momo who's blushing.

Nayeon was jealous as Lucas kissed Momo's hand. She gets more jealous when Momo blushed more. She was angry.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend!" Nayeon shouted taking Momo's arm and wrapping her arms around the younger girl's waist. Glaring at the boy.

"Sorry I didn't know she's taken," Lucas grinned mischievously.

Caroline narrowed at her flirty brother kicking his knee.

The brother clutched his knee cursing loudly because the kick is hard and it hurts.

The Twice giggled at his misery.

"We need to go," Jihyo said. "We're still not done Caroline."

The group left but they didn't notice a shadow following them. At least some of them.