Chapter 34

(This chapter might be a little longer than the others! Continue to play the song, while you read! It's better that way! Play it over until you finish! Or, whenever you want)

BLUE

24 years old today. Happy Birthday to little old Blue.

"Good mawnin' cow."

Deuce came into the room, with a dozen of blue roses and a lovely breakfast.

"Did you cook this?" I smiled at him.

"Of course'." He smirked, and popped his collar.

"You got this from iHop, didn't you?"

"Yea. Waffle House people be ghetto af', so we can get that sum other time. Enjoy yo breakfast. I got shit plan for u today."

"Like what?"

"Y yo bean headed ass bein' nosey? Don't worry bout that."

"I love these roses. They're beautiful and smell so good." I sniffed the roses.

"Good. Glad u like them caus u should really see downstairs." He shrugged.

I looked at him weird, moved my tray, and got up. I walked to the door, and started walking down the stairs.

I was in awe when I seen tons of green, gray and blue balloons. My absolute favorite colors. There were more roses, but with those colors. There was even a big 2 & 4 balloons, in the foyer. A whole lot of big and small bags, hid under the ballons.

"You did all this for me, my love?"

"Yup, anything for u. Happy Birthday. I love u."

"I love you too baby." I blushed so hard, and couldn't believe this moment.

"There's mo' but u'll get all of that later on too." He played wit da balloons.

"Happy Birthdayyyyy BeeBee!" Mil came rushing in the house.

"Thank you, Mil." I hugged her.

"This is for you." She handed me a huge bag.

"Open it later on tho." She winked. Meaning it could be some grown ass clothing in there.

"Happy Birthday Doof." Zel came and roughed up my head.

"Thank you, buzzard." I fake smiled.

"Blue Blue! Happy birfday to u. Happy Birfday to u. Hap- I think I swallowed a bug." Boon coughed.

"Thank you Boon." I rubbed his back, and laughed at him.

"Happy Birthday bih. Turn tf up." Kelly came after him, twerking. She started handing me a lot of new canvas', with a bag full of paint.

"Aye, thank you." I laughed.

"Yall are so sweet."

"Aye I gotta take this. Y'all go get dressed tho. U got somewhere ' to be in a few." Deuce said to me, while walking up the stairs.

DEUCE

"Ite, Preciate it." I smiled, while hangin' up the phone.

"Who was that?" I looked at Blue wit a mug, while she came in da room.

"Here yo ass go wit that nosey shit. Go take yo bath."

"You joining?" She smirked.

"Hell yea." I jumped up so quick.

TWO HOURS LATER

"Wait, so what are you going to do while we're at the spa?"

"Ion kno. I got sum stuff to handle wit the warehouse." I lied.