Chapter 26

BLUE

After spending another day with Mema, today we were finally safe to go back home. We were now leaving her once again, and this time Millan would be coming with us for good.

"I'm going to miss you so much. You should just really come with us."

"I'm fine. You all got your own lives to live. Plus, I'm not leaving this big house until the Lord take me." She smiled.

"Mema, please don't talk like that. I'm really gonna miss you. I love you." I hugged her tightly.

"I love you my Blue. You take care of yourself DeWayne. Take care of her too. Remember what we talked about." She hugged him tightly too.

"Yes ma'am. I will." He smiled at her.

"Boon. Kelly. You all be careful too. Give me hugs sweetness." They hugged her, and Boon even kissed her cheek.

"Millan. I'm going to miss you. Don't be giving your sister no trouble ya hear? I love you."

"I love you. I promise I'll come back and visit as many times as I can." She kissed Mil on her cheek, and hugged her.

"Zellon. My weary Zel."

"Yes ma'am?"

"If you ever need me, you call me. Okay? Don't be afraid to. Even if you just want to talk. Take care of yourself. Give me a hug, sweet boy."

Zel hugged her, and I was shocked because it lasted longer than I thought it would.

"You called him sweet?" I scrunched you my face.

"Yes Blue. He is."

"Okay, mema. Time to go, cause a lie just came out of your mouth." I smiled at her, whispered. Old people don't like for the young people to say lie.

"Go on babies. Be safe."

We got in the truck, and this time we let Zel drive.

"Zel. Please do not drive crazy okay?"

"Ok, mother. I got this." He scoffed.

"Deuce, tell him now for real."

"Aite, Zel. Don't drive crazy now. Don't have my baby scared'." He laughed.

"Or how bout I can jus drive." Boon offered.

"No!"

"that's okay Boon. Maybe later."

Somebody help me.

MIA

"You're next papa."

"They will never get close Mia."

"Well, they got close to Kyle."

"I know, but not to us. They don't really suspect a thing. They don't know that I'm here. Or the fact that I was working with Kyle. Let alone, you."

"I have a plan on my own papa."

"Really, mi amor? What plan is that?"

"I can't talk about that right now. But it will work. Trust me. They really are clueless."

"Ok. I have a meeting with someone who is very useful."

"Who?"

"This must stay a secreto'. I can not tell you right now. But, in due time, you will see."

"Okay fine."

"I'll see you later on dear. Remember, they have no idea what they're up against."

"They shouldn't have messed with you."