Chapter 28

(my apologies, but use your imagination for this chapter. your imagination is the ⚠️ warning for you to begin 😂)

MIA

"Papa. Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what, mi amor?"

"Why are you hiding? I don't understand."

"It's all a part of the big finale of my plan."

"You're going to make them think that its all over dad."

"That's the point my dear. It will all work out soon enough. Trust me, Mia."

"I don't know about this. I just want them dead."

"Even your little old boy friend toy?"

"Yes. For the millionth time, he chose her over me. I want them dead."

"They will be soon."

"I want him to suffer dad. Kill her first."

"My dear. The person I've found, will make him suffer more than you know."

"Ok dad. But I'm watching them from now on." I pouted.

"Be careful my dear. Don't ruin the plan."

"I wouldn't."

I love Deuce, and I can't believe that he would hurt me like this. How could he treat me this way? I am his future wife. I am the mother to his future kids. We are supposed to be together forever. I will kill them. I will kill her.

DEUCE

"U got my money?"

"Yea, it's all there." One of the workers said.

"U sure'? Cause you know if it's not then it'll be a problem. You kno that right?"

"Yea, yeah I know."

"Yo, De." Zel came in the room.

"Wat's up?"

"Where u take Blue fa the first date?"

"For the real first one, I took her out ta' eat, and then to the beach. Y?"

"Ion kno where I wanna take Milly."

"Take her to that fashion show next weekend. Don't she like that type of stuff?"

"Oh yea, dat shit is in the city tho'."

"Yea so? We ain't that far from the city. You act like you driving to the mountains nigga." I laughed.

"Stfu, but I guess we can do dat. Boon where u take Kelly?" He asked Boon comin' into da room.

"I took ha to the zoo." He smiled so big.

"Y did I even ask dis nigga?"

"Ion kno, but I might take Blue out tonight to. Thanks for the idea'." I leaned back in my seat.

"Like where?"

"Ion kno yet. I'ma set sum up tho."

HOME

"Baby, wat u doin?"

"What do you think about this painting?"

"It's dope. Wat it mean tho?"

"Not really sure." We looked at da painting' together', then somethin' clicked in my mind.

"Yo, baby?"

"Yeah babe?" She looked up at me.

"I'm takin' u out tonight."

"For real? Where?"